Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default Video - why was this man not arrested right away?

http://www.break.com/index/crazy-dentist-road-rage.html

Here is a video of a dentist going crazy on a man and hitting a woman right in front of police and they do NOTHING to stop it.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Video - why was this man not arrested right away?

Quote Originally Posted by brewguy View Post
    Here is a video of a dentist going crazy on a man and hitting a woman right in front of police and they do NOTHING to stop it.
    had a guy punch me in the face while we were encircled by (pittsburgh) cops once. they did nothing.

the punch knocked my glasses off...the guy followed-up by intentionally stepping on them and squishing them into the ground like a bug. cops did nothing.

it took every bit of self-restraint i could muster to not tear that guy to pieces...but, i knew if i did i would get arrested.

i never could figure out why the cops didn't arrest that guy...i even specifically asked them to at least write a report so i could sue the guy to make him buy me some new glasses (they cost $300 and i was a broke college student at the time), but they would not.

some things just make you go WTF???

come on guys, we all know why he didnt get his ass kicked by the cops....

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    come on guys, we all know why he didnt get his ass kicked by the cops....
    Two words: Al Sharpton.

Proud member of:

(Cambria County)

I must need corrective lenses, I didn't see exactly what some people apparently did.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by NineseveN View Post
    I must need corrective lenses, I didn't see exactly what some people apparently did.
    Maybe I'm wrong here but isn't it illegal to get into someone elses car and attempt to move it? How about shoving a woman to the ground?

With the police watching shouldn't any one of those things be grounds for arrest?

He also goes after a camera man.

Why do the police wait to do anything till the little guy finally tries to stop him??

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    had a guy punch me in the face while we were encircled by (pittsburgh) cops once. they did nothing.

the punch knocked my glasses off...the guy followed-up by intentionally stepping on them and squishing them into the ground like a bug. cops did nothing.

it took every bit of self-restraint i could muster to not tear that guy to pieces...but, i knew if i did i would get arrested.

i never could figure out why the cops didn't arrest that guy...i even specifically asked them to at least write a report so i could sue the guy to make him buy me some new glasses (they cost $300 and i was a broke college student at the time), but they would not.

some things just make you go WTF???

d00d! F'dat!! I woulda gone down in a blaze of glory.. Someone strikes me, and then continues to strike me - they will need new knee caps and a crowbar to remove my steel-toed engineer boots from their mouth.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by brewguy View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong here but isn't it illegal to get into someone elses car and attempt to move it? How about shoving a woman to the ground?

With the police watching shouldn't any one of those things be grounds for arrest?

He also goes after a camera man.

Why do the police wait to do anything till the little guy finally tries to stop him??
    I don't disagree with anything but the last sentence, as I watched, the police were not on camera until the end, I can't imagine what they were doing...but it is entirely possible that they were in the middle of something else (one has to wonder why a newsman is already at the scene and police are right there as well).

I didn't see the police or know enough to speculate what they were doing.

Don't know where it happened.
    But I could swear form the actions of the 'Johnny come lately' cops that is was NYC.
    They love to mug for the camera especially in a positive way

(Westmoreland County)

Didn't check this link but saw the story yesterday.

The incident happened outside of the News outlet and the crew was on their way to do whatever and obviously saw this happened and tuned in. They didn't call the police until the guy attacked the camera. They clearly said it was assault. So, they call the cops. The incident continues, cops show up, arrest that guy.

So, the cops weren't immediately there, otherwise you can be sure they would have kicked his ass.

EDIT: Here's the story from the News Outlet
    http://wcbstv.com/local/dentist.park....2.564640.html

Reporting Tony Aiello WHITE PLAINS (CBS) ― The CBS 2 HD Westchester crew was about to head out on a story Friday when the news found them. Just outside our bureau Dr. William Moody, a White Plains dentist, left his Mercedes to confront Luis Infante for blocking his access to a parking lot. Moody even forced his way into Infante's car as if to move it himself.

Not long after, fists -- and bodies -- started flying.

"He was saying bad words to me, then he spit in my face," Infante said "Twice."

Then Dr. Moody spotted CBS 2 HD photographer Chris Calarco. Reporter Tony Aiello warned Moody not to touch the camera, but to no avail.

Police were called to the scene after Moody smacked the camera twice. While they arrived, Moody confronted the driver's sister, pushing her to the ground.

Yolanda Infante is okay, but considering this incident came so soon after her father's death just Thursday night, she is shaken.

"I'm devastated," Yolanda Infante said. "Besides my father's death, this happened in this moment."

Renowned psychologist Dr. Joyce Brothers said this kind of anger may have been sparked by personal issues.

"Whatever is going on in his life, he's not succeeding in. This is his way of just getting the stress out of his system," Brothers said. "I wouldn't like to be a patient of his!"

Dr. Moody's dental practice is just down the hall from Yolanda Infante's office. She will be in court on Monday to seek an order of protection against him.

The dentist missed his Friday afternoon appointments. He was otherwise engaged with county police, who are preparing assault and harassment charges.

CBS 2 HD tried to get Dr. Moody's side of the story Friday night, but he never showed up at his Elmsford home.
    Last edited by D-FENS; November 12th, 2007 at 09:02 PM.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast