Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    York City Pharmaceutical District, Pennsylvania
    (York County)

Exclamation Seeking donations - Lawyer fees to engage York City Police Dept

PAFOA User "Shomari" and I have both hired the same attorney here in York City. Many of you are aware of some of the stories with Lt Fells, the harassment, being stopped and asked for ID, and so on. Enough was enough and we both contacted a laywer. We need and welcome your help with our push.

The best I've come up with so far is just to have people mail a check to me in the lawyer's name. Put my name, Steven Young, in the memo of the check.

Mail to:
    Steven Young
    11 N Newberry St
    York, PA 17401

Check payable to the lawyer - Marakay J. Rogers

The lawyer has helped me submit 8 formal complaints. Manuel (Shomari) submitted 4 complaints. We submitted them with the police department and had a follow up with Internal Affairs. The complaints span from over a year ago when Lt Fells made his remarks about monitoring me, and go up to the latest harassment from officers that use their power to stop us, call me by name, and then ask for ID or a LTCF.

With each incident I have looked the other way. But once I had it in front of me as 8 formal complaints it became clear that there was a PATTERN to the ABUSE and that it was time to take action. Any money sent to me for my lawyer will be used just for that. No money is being given to me or redirected in any way. There are no lunches or expenses on this tab. The lawyer's time directly representing me is where the funds will go. The more I collect the more I can push. I will protect your identity and will not disclose your contribution. If the lawyer has any problems with that then I will notify you before any information would be released.

Dont hesitate to reach me through www.mrstevenyoung.com and use the contact form there to reach me with any comments or questions you may have. My PAFOA message box can fill up.

Thank you,
    Steven

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Seeking donations - Lawyer fees to engage York City Police Dept

will send a bit to ya next week! I don't get paid again till the weekend

(York County)

A check will be in the mail tomorrow.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Delaware County)

I'd send you some but I'm saving up for the same thing! XD
    Junior

(Delaware County)

when I get paid, I'll drop you a few bucks.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Computer Steve View Post
    PAFOA User "Shomari" and I have both hired the same attorney here in York City. Many of you are aware of some of the stories with Lt Fells, the harassment, being stopped and asked for ID, and so on. Enough was enough and we both contacted a laywer. We need and welcome your help with our push.

The best I've come up with so far is just to have people mail a check to me in the lawyer's name. Put my name, Steven Young, in the memo of the check.

Mail to:
    Steven Young
    11 N Newberry St
    York, PA 17401

Check payable to the lawyer - Marakay J. Rogers

The lawyer has helped me submit 8 formal complaints. Manuel (Shomari) submitted 4 complaints. We submitted them with the police department and had a follow up with Internal Affairs. The complaints span from over a year ago when Lt Fells made his remarks about monitoring me, and go up to the latest harassment from officers that use their power to stop us, call me by name, and then ask for ID or a LTCF.

With each incident I have looked the other way. But once I had it in front of me as 8 formal complaints it became clear that there was a PATTERN to the ABUSE and that it was time to take action. Any money sent to me for my lawyer will be used just for that. No money is being given to me or redirected in any way. There are no lunches or expenses on this tab. The lawyer's time directly representing me is where the funds will go. The more I collect the more I can push. I will protect your identity and will not disclose your contribution. If the lawyer has any problems with that then I will notify you before any information would be released.

Dont hesitate to reach me through www.mrstevenyoung.com and use the contact form there to reach me with any comments or questions you may have. My PAFOA message box can fill up.

Thank you,
    Steven
    Please, let the fine Lieutenant (or anyone else for that matter) know that I helped. The only people that might care about identities are those seeking to "get even" with the folks that helped you, well they won't deter me one bit.
    Porsche, there is no substitute

(Bucks County)

Please cash the check...

(Berks County)

No checks here ... think about opening a PayPal account where people can send "Gifts?"

I'm in no situation to be sending donations, but this is for a good cause and if I was in your shoes I'd want a few more people to step up.

Let me know!

York City Pharmaceutical District, Pennsylvania
    (York County)

I can handle paypal and still get money to the lawyer. Just reach me through www.mrstevenyoung.com and we can exchange information.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you that have contributed so far.

I can't tell you how much it means to me (speaking for me but its us, me and Manuel) to know that others are in this fight, too. I feel like someone can walk up to me and say "well you and what Army?" and I can point to all of you and say "THAT Army" and mean it.

Heck, even the attorney is thrilled by the community aspect and uniting force of this. When I give her a check or money order from someone other than me its just got that different feel to it and sort of forces a smile from everyone.

Please keep it coming we're making progress. Both Manuel and I have had separate meetings with the attorney and internal affairs inspector. We're making a lot of progress and we haven't even hit the beginning of the discussion over the facebook censorship issues. I'll be meeting with the attorney again this week and will find out if I can post/list the actual complaints on here to share the information. The attorney has also been attending public meetings and council meetings with us. You are all making that possible and making a huuuuuuuge difference.

Thank you. Keep it coming. Contact me with any questions.

-Steve

(Berks County)

Getting in contact now!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast