Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Henryville, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,584
    Rep Power
    26027

    Default Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Any great Flea Markets in Monroe , Pike Luzerne area for shopping for old collectible or display guns etc, i figure i might run into something rare at one of these places- if they exists. besides that i love flea markets.

    Thanks, Nyman

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    67306

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Marshalls Creek Flea Mkt on 209 in Marshalls Creek

    Blue Ridge Flea Mkt off 33 in Saylorsburg.

    Also lookup Pocono Auction. They're having a huge sale on old guns Nov 6. They're on this forum. Also if you google you can find their auctionzip listings, photos of all the guns.
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Henryville, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,584
    Rep Power
    26027

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Thanks poconojo, i've been to the one in Marshall's creek, i'll check out the other ones too.

    Mr Nyman

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pocono`s, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,417
    Rep Power
    14791504

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Most flea markets have turned to 90% crap. Even Rice's in Solebury. Auctions are better.





    http://www.auctionzip.com/

    http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...322&category=0

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Monroe, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    2542876

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoconoJo View Post
    Marshalls Creek Flea Mkt on 209 in Marshalls Creek
    This is the last year for this "flea market". Good riddance to the cheap knockoff crap and stolen goods. Let's just hope they don't move their crap down to Saylorsburg.

    Last time we went to Saylorsburg there were a bunch of people with rifles. Of course they think they are one of a kind and try to charge accordingly. Some sucker from NY or NJ will pay for them and the seller won't care as long as what they get in return is green.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,721
    Rep Power
    21845

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    This is the last year for this "flea market". Good riddance to the cheap knockoff crap and stolen goods. Let's just hope they don't move their crap down to Saylorsburg.

    Last time we went to Saylorsburg there were a bunch of people with rifles. Of course they think they are one of a kind and try to charge accordingly. Some sucker from NY or NJ will pay for them and the seller won't care as long as what they get in return is green.
    is it true? they are shutting it down?!??! We can finally drive on 209 again on the weekend?

    HOOOOORRRAAYYYYY!
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

    Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    5,338
    Rep Power
    12613

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    is it true? they are shutting it down?!??! We can finally drive on 209 again on the weekend?

    HOOOOORRRAAYYYYY!
    Yes, it's shutting down. A plaza and a shoprite, or some chain supermarket is going in there. I liked going down there and used to work there helping out my friends family who operated a few stands. It was fun to walk around and kill time, get a bite to eat. Funny enough, some of the little stands there cooked better food than you could find anywhere else in the poconos.

    I never bought anything, most of it was junk, atleast to me. I did pick up a cheapo pocket knife I carried for a few years, held up well suprisingly(then someone stole it). On the flip side, I have family and a vacation home in marshalls creek and it's been complete hell trying to get through there on a weekend. I guess I'd rather be able to make it through marshalls creek in a reasonable time than have the flea market. Owell.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Henryville, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,584
    Rep Power
    26027

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Yes, it's shutting down. A plaza and a shoprite, or some chain supermarket is going in there. I liked going down there and used to work there helping out my friends family who operated a few stands. It was fun to walk around and kill time, get a bite to eat. Funny enough, some of the little stands there cooked better food than you could find anywhere else in the poconos.

    I never bought anything, most of it was junk, atleast to me. I did pick up a cheapo pocket knife I carried for a few years, held up well suprisingly(then someone stole it). On the flip side, I have family and a vacation home in marshalls creek and it's been complete hell trying to get through there on a weekend. I guess I'd rather be able to make it through marshalls creek in a reasonable time than have the flea market. Owell.
    JCabin , you are so right, last time i were there i had an excellent Cheese Steak Sandwhich.

    Yes the Traffic is very bad over there, but i think when the new Mall is built it will be just as bad - unless they widen the road like they did on 611 down by where they built the REd Robin and Lone star Steakhouse in Bartonsville.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,721
    Rep Power
    21845

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnyman View Post
    JCabin , you are so right, last time i were there i had an excellent Cheese Steak Sandwhich.

    Yes the Traffic is very bad over there, but i think when the new Mall is built it will be just as bad - unless they widen the road like they did on 611 down by where they built the REd Robin and Lone star Steakhouse in Bartonsville.
    nah won't be anything like it is now... if anything it may help spread traffic out instead of everyone getting stuck at the light because of that plaza
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

    Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,124
    Rep Power
    428216

    Default Re: Any great Flea Markets in Monroe, Pike etc.

    Just wait until Fernwood gets a casino..... Anyone who lives up there better get a pilot's license....

    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Great experience at Monroe County Courthouse yesterday.
    By jerseytactical in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 17th, 2009, 03:16 PM
  2. Cool videos about Pakistan gun markets..
    By Strapped in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 14th, 2009, 11:09 PM
  3. Bush Warns Against `Too Much' Government in Markets
    By ThoughtCriminal in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM
  4. Monroe / Pike get the shaft on funding...
    By Dredly in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
  5. Paki gun markets
    By OneLungMcClung in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 10th, 2007, 01:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops