Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Suggestion

(Chester County)

Default Suggestion

Simple sugestion - What if we post open PA jobs, I know that this seems a bit out of context but I have found that people who shoot are a pretty friendly bunch and usually a close knit group. Since so many of us seem to be in financial straights or unemployed thanks to our leaders. I was hoping that any of us that know off or have a job available might find a place to post it here. This I think would be a great benefit for many of our shooting family. I think just a title like I have an available job, skills needed are xyz here is my contact info. keep it here for 30 days then delete or repost.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Suggestion

Pretty sure the below applies (emphasis added by me):
    Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    This has been addressed a few times. This is a gun forum. It's not a car forum, a ham radio forum, a cooking forum, a job forum, an aviation forum a computer forum or any other type of forum except a gun forum. We have the lounge area for discussing non-firearm related things.

I hope this doesn't seem too rude, but if we let everyone on here pick one hobby they also have, we'd just be a big forum about every topic on earth.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Suggestion

I understand that this is a gun forum, and as an avid gunner I trully appreciate that this website is dedicated to firearms. But, in times of need isn't it nice to have a group of people who believe in the same things you do to offer a hand. I am not suggesting that this posting would be a forever thing but simply until the economy betters itself. Have you failed to notice how many shooters are getting rid of their firearms simply to pay bills? If the final result is still a no then so be it.. Last posting on this issue