Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Monroe County Election Day Issues???

Thanks Mrnyman. Now I have some names I can research. I did not get the local political adds in the mail so I am hearing these names for the first time.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrnyman View Post

For governor i will definately be voting for the Cawley ticket .
    Onorato is a complete anti-gun scumbag.
    Last edited by jcabin; October 28th, 2010 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Ok What i gather so far: Locally Siptroth seem to be a good man even thouigh he is a democrat, seems that he voted for HB 40 also.
    The Woman that is running against him Rosemary Brown doesnt seem that she has a clue in the world.
    Just wanted to add something to that part of the conversation. Rosemary Brown is a family friend, and a friend to all of us gun owners on here. Siptroth may have voted for HB 40, but probably only to save his own ass. Brown would have voted the same way (trust me I asked). I don't have any party affiliations, but in this case I'd suggest voting republican rather than for a democrat who occasionally sides with us gun owners.

(Monroe County)

Shortino, Thanks for the heads up on Rosemary Brown , i looked but didnt find anything on Her , I kind of figured Siptroth voted for HB 40 to save his skin.

JCabin i were refering to the Cawley that is Running for deputy Governor with Corbett, you dont think they are a good team?

The one that worries me is Toomey, i understand that he wants to Privatize Social security and that he Voted against a pay raise for our Troops in Afghanistan and and Iraq.
    TRue or False?
    I really wanted to go with a republican Ticket all the way but Toomey bothers me.

(Monroe County)

The one that worries me is Toomey, i understand that he wants to Privatize Social security and that he Voted against a pay raise for our Troops in Afghanistan and and Iraq.
    TRue or False?
    I really wanted to go with a republican Ticket all the way but Toomey bothers me.
    Social Security is going broke and has to change. No problem with Toomey there. It wasn't a pay raise I believe it was a bonus attached to a bill that needed to be voted down. The left then can claim he voted against our military.

Reality is local government has more of an affect on our day to day lives then the Fed. In my township we have excellent supervisors and in the county, up until the transplants pushed their left wing amigos to the leadership we "had" good people there.

Until township and school board meetings are filled with interested local citizens nothing will change.
    Except at meetings where a person has an issue directly related to them we have half a dozen citizens at meetings.

(Monroe County)

His opponent, Sestak, is F rated on gun rights issues. That means, he not only votes against gun rights, but actively introduces new legislation to limit gun rights. Sestak is by far the greater of evils.

(Monroe County)

Exbiker thanks for clearing up that for me, Tsafa, Sestak seems like he is a dirtbag, have you heard his radio commercials ? makes me want to Puke, i cant believe he is Running in Pennsylvania, i thought we left commie liberal garbage like that back in New York and New Jersey.

Nyman

(Monroe County)

Exbiker thanks for clearing up that for me, Tsafa, Sestak seems like he is a dirtbag, have you heard his radio commercials ? makes me want to Puke, i cant believe he is Running in Pennsylvania, i thought we left commie liberal garbage like that back in New York and New Jersey.

Nyman
    The unfortunate thing is, that if Sestak wins, his promise of handouts will attract more people to PA looking for those handouts.

By contrast places like Arizona, scare the crap out of freeloaders and they go running to other states looking for freebies.

(Allegheny County)

IF you need advice on who to vote for that is Pro Gun in your area of PA and for whatever reason haven’t spent the time study their voting records, asking questions and talking with candidates in person over the last several months.

Can I suggest using the FOAC pro gun voters guides, they spent the time venting candidates that we all should have before election day.........

http://www.foac-pac.org/

If you got other social issues or tax and spend problems with candidates go seek out others voters guides on those.

I often tell politicians:

I expect politicians to take tax money and waste it, I don’t like that but I can always make more money to replace it, I just can’t go work harder to replace my rights when they are taken, they are gone, so expect to have a all out fight when some tries to take them as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12