Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AK74

Default Re: AK74

Sling to me is just carry handle I don't use it much as additional means of support so I just unsling it when firing. Since it's long though you can just noose it around your neck instead of doing the whole loop unloop routine when shoulder transitioning.

Quote Originally Posted by matrosov View Post
    Sling to me is just carry handle I don't use it much as additional means of support so I just unsling it when firing. Since it's long though you can just noose it around your neck instead of doing the whole loop unloop routine when shoulder transitioning.
    Yea I've been looking at 1,2 and 3 point and still haven't made up my mind yet; they all have there good and bad points so we'll see what I decide on. I'm also looking for good OWB holsters for my Sig P229 and my XD 40 service. I've got one on the way for my XD9sc from AtomicDog for IWB and OWB so if I like it I'll just get 2 more but I have a few more weeks to wait. Any other recommendations?

Unless you're going tacticool and will be fastroping from chopers two point is a mainstream. Two point quickadjustable is mainstream with convinience. So either regular AK sling or a two point from Vtac, SOE, or Vickers is all you need. As far as OWB I like Blackhawk Serpa's they have positive retention doesn't take too long to train yourself for the draw, they are very stable and the price is right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234