Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Replacing the wrecked Cherokee

I'm going to replace the weck with another Cherokee,I see a place in Plymouth,Lance Sales, has some that i'm interested in,so does anyone know what kind of rep. the dealer has.

I will be paying for it out of my own pocket as the owner of the truck that was in the accident with my daughter has yet to show proof of insurance to the PD,and the accident was on the 3rd of Oct.

Any advice.

THanks
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Replacing the wrecked Cherokee

I haven't heard anything bad about them; you can always pull a carfax or have your guy look it over.

How is your daughter doing, by the way? (we're only a few blocks apart...)
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Monroe County)

You should have uninsured / under insured coverage on your plan unless you have the bare min coverage... you should definitely sue the guy who caused the accident
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by wa3ra View Post
    I haven't heard anything bad about them; you can always pull a carfax or have your guy look it over.

How is your daughter doing, by the way? (we're only a few blocks apart...)
    Yes, i will do a car fax on anything i might buy, Cherokees are built very well in the drive train department,it's the body rot that i have to look out for,rear cargo area and floor pans under the driver and front passenger are known rot areas,all i need is for it to be put on a lift,i can eyeball the under body myself,i know what to look for.

Ariana is doing real good,this week she starts rehab at a place on Meade st..it's only a few blocks from where we live.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    You should have uninsured / under insured coverage on your plan unless you have the bare min coverage... you should definitely sue the guy who caused the accident
    We have liability&property damage with un/under insured coverage,no comp. or coll.,after the ins. co. adjuster investigates some more the uninsured motorists part of my policy will pick up the medical bills the rest of the way.

We have been doing our own investigating and found that the driver of the truck[who is not the owner,the owner was riding shotgun] has quite a history behind him,we are still working on the owner investigation.

After the elections next week i will start to put pressure on the police to move the charges along at a faster pace. MY patience has run out and yes, i have a lawyer ready to start civil action as soon as the criminal action is taken care of.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by redeye202 View Post
    Yes, i will do a car fax on anything i might buy, Cherokees are built very well in the drive train department,it's the body rot that i have to look out for,rear cargo area and floor pans under the driver and front passenger are known rot areas,all i need is for it to be put on a lift,i can eyeball the under body myself,i know what to look for.

Ariana is doing real good,this week she starts rehab at a place on Meade st..it's only a few blocks from where we live.
    I hope everything works out, also hope I don't have to go through what you are going through. My wife's cherokee just got wrecked on Friday by some idiot in a old beat up truck who was talking on his cell and speeding through a parking lot... his "girlfriend" had the insurance info
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Luzerne County)

It's Lance Motors and they are in Larksville, not Plymouth

Don't remember hearing anything negative about them either. They do have quite a few Jeeps on their lot.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I hope everything works out, also hope I don't have to go through what you are going through. My wife's cherokee just got wrecked on Friday by some idiot in a old beat up truck who was talking on his cell and speeding through a parking lot... his "girlfriend" had the insurance info
    Is your wife ok?

Let your ins. co. take care of everything for now but do what you can to get info on the driver and who owns the truck.

If both ins. cos. take care of your wife and her Cherokee good for you and good for them,if not,time to lawyer up.

What is this,wreck a Cherokee month.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve in PA View Post
    It's Lance Motors and they are in Larksville, not Plymouth

Don't remember hearing anything negative about them either. They do have quite a few Jeeps on their lot.
    Thanks Steve,i found them when i was on cars.com and seen that they have a few jeeps.

They have a red 92 that looks to be in great shape and Ariana wants another Cherokee,so thas what she will get,the 92 or some other year,maybe a Grand Cherokee,who knows at this point.

I myself like Cherokees,but Dolphin auto sales has my dream ride,a 97 Chevy Suburban,turbo diesel,with a masive front bumper with a winch. The perfect urban assult vehicle for when drunk drivers pull out in front of you. By the time the accident is over,you have moved to scene into the next zip code.

(Luzerne County)

I work with a guy that bought a Grand Cherokee off of him earlier in the year. The dealer did stand by some issues he had with the truck. So I would say he is worth a shot.
    - Big D
    I am looking for SIG ST Series pistols. Please PM me if you have one you would like to sell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast