Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clinton County)

Default Never thought I would hear my wife say " I feel naked when I am not wearing my Gun"

My wife has been either CC or OC the past 10 months or so. She got her LTCF in Nov of last year. She started out carrying every so often. After taking Basic, tactical and advanced tactical courses, she began to carry most of the time. She has been out of work for 5 months. So almost every where she has gone in the last 5 months she has carried. We just avoid places we can not carry if at all possible. I can not carry to work which sucks. Can not even have it in the car. DPW Regulations.

She went to see my 8 year old nephew play football this past Sunday. it was at the middle school and she could not carry. Later that night she told me she felt naked without her Gun (M&Pc 9mm) while at the game. We both laughed at this. If anyone would said 10 months ago that she would ever say that , we would have called them nuts.

Now she can not go more than a month without going shooting. She is getting mad that they still do not have enough students for the Level 4 course that we want to take.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Never thought I would hear my wife say " I feel naked when I am not wearing my Gu

Looks like you've found one to keep forever.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Berks County)

Default Re: Never thought I would hear my wife say " I feel naked when I am not wearing my Gu

Awesome!! I do feel her pain though!! I have been working as a sub in the local school part time and feel naked too...esp when I take off my ankle holster....I walk lopsided for alittle!!! :P

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Looks like you've found one to keep forever.
    I agree!
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Feeling naked when Not wearing gun= Bad!

Being naked while wearing gun= Good!

Just trying to help out.

sandcast69

The 'Burg-Northern Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

We're going to need photos to determine is this is an issue or not

I know the pain...............been out of country several weeks now and had to leave all my toys at home.

(Adams County)

Mine's not quite there yet, she's putting in her LTCF app this week.
    Porsche, there is no substitute

(Monroe County)

your wife=win

congratulations
    ONE TO THE HEAD!!!!

(Allegheny County)

B2Luv2Hunt,
    Just awsome. I really like the training aspects of your story.
    Really cool

For my wife insert 25 years in place of the 10 months, and its the same story.

Tell your wife good job from us!
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.