I was driving to work this morning and had a man/woman driving 23mph in a 35mph zone in front of me. We were at a light to turn left and they decided they were going to turn left as well meaning I would be stuck behind this person for another fifteen minutes. Against my better judgement, I turned into the parking lot on the corner to skip the light. No sooner than I pulled out of the lot onto the other street, an EPD cruiser came flying up behind me. I knew exactly what I did and pulled over right away and rolled the windows down (I have tinted windows all around). He asked for the basics and saw that I was OC'ing when I leaned over to get the stuff out of my glove box. He asked, "sir can I please see your concealed handgun license as well". I gave it to him. He didn't disarm me, didn't have me get out of my truck, didn't grill me as to why I had it, just asked I keep my hands on the wheel and took all the info back to his truck. When he came back he handed my info back and asked if I shoot at Bob's (Bob's gun shop/Lethal Weapon Training in McKean). I said yes, he mentioned that he thought I looked, "familiar from somewhere", and then said "you have a nice shot if I remember correctly. Have a good morning and think before you decide to avoid a light next time". That was that...My first OC encounter with EPD and it was surprisingly pleasant. I expected it to happen sooner or later driving the vehicle I do, but it went much better than I had anticipated. I wish I had gotten his name to give him a thumbs up. Nice work EPD.