Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default The Kansas Firearm Owners Association

Dear fellow Pennsylvania gun fans, I wanted to make a little announcement. I recently moved to Kansas for my job, which has been pretty cool so far. However, the information on guns here is scattered all over the place and there is no thriving discussion forum dedicated to Kansas anywhere.

So.....I made a website with a discussion forum about Kansas. The Kansas Firearm Owners Association. The website, www.KSFOA.org and www.KSFOA.org/forum (naturally), was created in less than a month in my spare time. It looks pretty good now but has a long way to go as far as adding content goes and developing a lively user generated component. It uses vbulletin 4.07 and the main pages are html and css.

Why did I do this? I have found the pafoa to be an invaluable asset in learning about firearms, holsters, licenses to carry, interesting stories, gun babes, and a ton of other things while I was in PA. I hope that the ksfoa can thus develop into the thriving, successful, and influential community that the pafoa has become.

So, feel free to check out the website. If you want to register for support, its appreciated...you don't have to live in Kansas.

I think a couple of guys on the pafoa are actually from Kansas, I'm gonna try and track them down via pm in a minute but if you know who I am talking about please spread the word.

I talked to Dan already and he was excited and I'd like to hear what the rest of you guys think. So post here, post on ksfoa, or pm me if you have any feedback...I'd love to hear people's reactions.

Thanks!

PS, did you guys know there is also a Nebraska Firearm Owners Association?? They're popping up everywhere!
    Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: The Kansas Firearm Owners Association

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby! I have no doubt that it will be your greatest labor of love. May you and your members attain as much growth and maturity through your new website, as the leaders and members have gained via PAFOA. Best of luck to you!
    ~~Mama Bear - defender of her own

(Allegheny County)

Having just moved from KS do you mind if I post this on a few various KS forums? Also check out midwestguntrader.com if you havent.

(Washington County)

Congrats on your new job

(Luzerne County)

Pretty cool. Congrats.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(York County)

You can never stop learning and these sites are great for people to share a wealth of knowledge. I hope the best for you and the forum!

GB

(Philadelphia County)

I signed up to say hello and good luck.
    If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Dear fellow Pennsylvania gun fans, I wanted to make a little announcement. I recently moved to Kansas for my job, which has been pretty cool so far. However, the information on guns here is scattered all over the place and there is no thriving discussion forum dedicated to Kansas anywhere.

So.....I made a website with a discussion forum about Kansas. The Kansas Firearm Owners Association. The website, www.KSFOA.org and www.KSFOA.org/forum (naturally), was created in less than a month in my spare time. It looks pretty good now but has a long way to go as far as adding content goes and developing a lively user generated component. It uses vbulletin 4.07 and the main pages are html and css.

Why did I do this? I have found the pafoa to be an invaluable asset in learning about firearms, holsters, licenses to carry, interesting stories, gun babes, and a ton of other things while I was in PA. I hope that the ksfoa can thus develop into the thriving, successful, and influential community that the pafoa has become.

So, feel free to check out the website. If you want to register for support, its appreciated...you don't have to live in Kansas.

I think a couple of guys on the pafoa are actually from Kansas, I'm gonna try and track them down via pm in a minute but if you know who I am talking about please spread the word.

I talked to Dan already and he was excited and I'd like to hear what the rest of you guys think. So post here, post on ksfoa, or pm me if you have any feedback...I'd love to hear people's reactions.

Thanks!

PS, did you guys know there is also a Nebraska Firearm Owners Association?? They're popping up everywhere!

Just an FYI - KSCCW.com

Found this in the KS board on USACarry

but no reason why there can't be more than one.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle H View Post
    Having just moved from KS do you mind if I post this on a few various KS forums? Also check out midwestguntrader.com if you havent.
    Don't mind at all, go tell it on a mountain.

Thanks everyone who has registered over there.
    Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Don't mind at all, go tell it on a mountain.

Thanks everyone who has registered over there.
    As far as I know at least 3 have registered over there, I posted it on a local automotive forum that has a big firearms subsection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast