(York County)

Default Re: STRICTLY "Real" Girls and Guns Pic Thread NO MODELS

Like they say "16 will get ya 20"
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by coble View Post
    Like they say "16 will get ya 20"
    Interestingly enough, in Pennsylvania...
    16 will get ya 5 at max, but also prohibited from firearms, yet not on a Pa. sex offender registry. (It's actually kind of hard to tell because there are so many references among statutes to other statutes, so Part II, Art. B, Ch. 31 and Part II, Art. G, Ch. 63 under Title 18 are worth a read.)

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by MDJschool View Post
    Interestingly enough, in Pennsylvania...
    16 will get ya 5 at max, but also prohibited from firearms, yet not on a Pa. sex offender registry. (It's actually kind of hard to tell because there are so many references among statutes to other statutes, so Part II, Art. B, Ch. 31 and Part II, Art. G, Ch. 63 under Title 18 are worth a read.)
    It was my understanding that 16 is age of consent in PA - so, no statutory rape on that. But you could get popped for Section 6301 (relating to corruption of minors), making you prohibited via 6105(b). But there is defense to 6301 under 6301(d) mistaken age.

Current Section§ 3122.1. Statutory sexual assault
    Except as provided in section 3121 (relating to rape), a person commits a felony of the second degree when that person engages in sexual intercourse with a complainant under the age of 16 years and that person is four or more years older than the complainant and the complainant and the person are not married to each other.

Current Section§ 6301. Corruption of minors
    (a) Offense defined.--
    (1) (i) Except as provided in subparagraph (ii), whoever, being of the age of 18 years and upwards, by any act corrupts or tends to corrupt the morals of any minor less than 18 years of age, or who aids, abets, entices or encourages any such minor in the commission of any crime, or who knowingly assists or encourages such minor in violating his or her parole or any order of court, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.
    (ii) Whoever, being of the age of 18 years and upwards, by any course of conduct in violation of Chapter 31 (relating to sexual offenses) corrupts or tends to corrupt the morals of any minor less than 18 years of age, or who aids, abets, entices or encourages any such minor in the commission of an offense under Chapter 31 commits a felony of the third degree.
    (2) Any person who knowingly aids, abets, entices or encourages a minor younger than 18 years of age to commit truancy commits a summary offense. Any person who violates this paragraph within one year of the date of a first conviction under this section commits a misdemeanor of the third degree. A conviction under this paragraph shall not, however, constitute a prohibition under section 6105 (relating to persons not to possess, use, manufacture, control, sell or transfer firearms).

(b) Adjudication of delinquency unnecessary.--A conviction under the provisions of this section may be had whether or not the jurisdiction of any juvenile court has attached or shall thereafter attach to such minor or whether or not such minor has been adjudicated a delinquent or shall thereafter be adjudicated a delinquent.

(c) Presumptions.--In trials and hearings upon charges of violating the provisions of this section, knowledge of the minor's age and of the court's orders and decrees concerning such minor shall be presumed in the absence of proof to the contrary.

(d) Mistake as to age.--
    (1) Whenever in this section the criminality of conduct depends upon the corruption of a minor whose actual age is under 16 years, it is no defense that the actor did not know the age of the minor or reasonably believed the minor to be older than 18 years.
    (2) Whenever in this section the criminality of conduct depends upon the corruption of a minor whose actual age is 16 years or more but less than 18 years, it is a defense for the actor to prove by a preponderance of the evidence that he reasonably believed the minor to be 18 years or older.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Montgomery County)

OK, that's enough. We now return you to our regularly scheduled drooling programming . . .

Blessed are they who, faced with danger, think only of the front sight. -- Jeff Cooper

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post
    OK, that's enough. We now return you to our regularly scheduled drooling programming . . .
    ^^^ That's some very nice programming right there!

(Allegheny County)

Took my GF to the range yesterday to fire the LCP with CT and myXDsc 40. She had a good time and is not a bad shot at all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you SSgt.Tim Chambers......

(Beaver County)

Scroll down. The same thing posted twice . . . ??
    Last edited by Misery Loves Shotguns; June 14th, 2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Posting went up twice somehow . . .

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by trex88 View Post
    Damn good shooting! When I was 15, girls definitely didn't look like that... I swear I have to check ID's anymore before I even think about talking to some girls.

On a side note, if I ever have a daughter then she is going to be trained just like that. So SHE can be the one sitting there cleaning a gun when a boy comes over
    I cringe at the idea of ever having children but if I ever wound up with one, I'd teach them to appreciate firearms as early as possible. I think the hardest part would be teaching them the muzzle control. Children don't seem to take a lot of things seriously and I'd lose interest in sharing firearms with them very quickly if they were waiving the gun around, pointing it at people. Especially me.

I work by a high school. Needless to say, I see a lot of younger girls that dress like whores to trick you into thinking they're older than they really are. I see a lot of non-whores that are cute too. Even IF they're 18 (big if), I'm 25 so it's just not right . . . Consequently, I've been trying to invent some kind of glasses or contacts that will make any woman under the age of your choice invisible. Ideally, you would also be able to choose to have them change form (like a fluorescent colored monster or a reflection of you in a prison uniform . . .) or simply become an obese mess. While I'm working, I would prefer they not be invisible. It would be even easier for them to steal shit from my store if they were invisible. Lip gloss, candy, pregnancy tests . . .

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post

WOW!

Who's that?
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Try being in your early 20's these days... You see a girl looking, and dressing like a 19-22 year old and then find out she's only 16.. total buzzkill. lol
    http://youtu.be/GlN3oEjMpUQ
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

Page 51 of 280 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast