Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Default Re: STRICTLY "Real" Girls and Guns Pic Thread NO MODELS

Yeah, the last time was just ignorant. Aran is loong gone...I hope.

I really like that last photo with gun in color...if you wouldn't have explained that really is the way it is I would have never guessed.
    Now tell me how that anodizing was done.
    Last edited by P89; October 11th, 2010 at 03:56 PM.

Thread is BULLSHIT because of some knuckle dragging assholes so the pics are gone
    Last edited by dc dalton; March 28th, 2012 at 10:17 PM.

I wanted to reply to these in one post, so that I didn't take away too much from the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    Tomcat...I remember the last time you posted your sister. Those guys were jerks. I would like to comment on her photo in a positive way. I think she is the only female I have ever seen posted here that isn't in the classic "girl leaning back while shooting" stance. In other words, she knows what she is doing with that Browning.
    Jules
    Yep, I was pretty angry from some of the comments that were made. I appreciate everybody on the forum being behind me on that one. Thank you very much for the compliment on her shooting stance :-). Dad raised us both up shooting, and my sister was a "Tomboy", she didn't want to do anything like a girl. She does know what she's doing, and actually shoots really well. Sad to say, I think if she shot as much as I did, she might be better, lol. Sometimes I think she saddles shotguns just a little low in the pocket (like in that photo), but it's not always. She still shoots really well, and knows how to handle herself. Thank you for the compliment, and I'll pass it on to her, she'll be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Is that a winchester 190?

Great pictures.
    That's a really good eye :-). Yes, that is basically a Winchester 190. On the rifle it's a "Sears Ted Williams model 3T". Which was actually just a Winchester 190. I own both and have taken them apart side by side. The only difference that I can really find is that inside the tube magazine, the holder on the Sears has a little plastic insert, and the Winchester is just all metal holder. Fun little gun that I had given to me since I was a kid. I put a cheap Tasco on it back in Jr. High, and just mounted it with the rings that came with it. For as much as I like to shoot the rifle, I probably need to just put another scope or at least better rings on it.

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    Yeah, the last time was just ignorant. Aran is loong gone...I hope.

I really like that last photo with gun in color...if you wouldn't have explained that really is the way it is I would have never guessed.
    No tell me how that anodizing was done.
    Yep, I thought it was pretty ignorant too, and I'm glad that he's gone. I'm glad that you like the last photo, and that I explained it. Honestly, I'm not exactly sure how they did the anodizing. It was done by John (the owner of USO), and he specifically told her, "DO NOT scratch this scope, because it was HELL to anodize." lol. So I'm not exactly sure how he did it, and I don't really know the particulars of the process, but I can always ask her to ask him if you're interested. I'm sure you could also call USO if you were curious, they have great customer service and like to talk to people. I just know it's that way because I've seen the rifle, and it's the anodizing.

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Well said indeed ... I had held off posting pics of Tootie with the Krinkov because of what happened last time. You hit the nail on the head.

That being said I will post one from that series I took last year. I LOVE this photo, especially since it has my two 'girls' in it.
    Thank you Dc dalton, and thank you for backing me up. You also had to deal with crap comments. Thanks for sharing the photo of Tootie with your Krinkov. I'd say that you have two very pretty "girls", lol.

(Monroe County)

Great photos Tomcat. How long has your sister been shooting for? It's funny, the same guys who act like punks on this forum wouldn't even have the balls to be in the same room as you. (I know, as they say, been there done that).
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(York County)

These have been posted before, my wife shooting some of her favorites, good thread idea by the way! Like Tomcat said, let's keep it clean gentleman, these are gunbabes that we know personally.

Last edited by YBNORMAL; October 11th, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
    Ayn Rand

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    It's funny, the same guys who act like punks on this forum wouldn't even have the balls to be in the same room as you.
    Except for me. Anything I say on here I would say in real life. Only thing I ever said about his sis in the original pic was that she was beautiful anyway.( or something along those lines)

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    Except for me. Anything I say on here I would say in real life.
    Agreed. That's the problem with the net. Cybermuscles.

I gotta make some time to hang out with the youngsters on here. They seem to keep some good looking company.
    Real girls are way better then those pumped up fake model types.

(Armstrong County)

At the bushy run tea party

(Armstrong County)

And last years tea party
    Last edited by thetruepyromaniak; October 11th, 2010 at 07:07 PM.

Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast