Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 274 of 280 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2795

Default Re: STRICTLY "Real" Girls and Guns Pic Thread NO MODELS

I've been pretty much gone for a few years, but I'm glad to see this thread and the gun babe thread are still alive. Repost since photobucket fucked everyone.

IMG_20170116_144216261_HDR.jpg
    Because I can't fit Catman in my pocket.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by john doe View Post
    I like that rifle. What kind of action is it? Left handed? What's the thing hanging down in front of the magazine?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    I don't know what you just said, but I'll take your word for it.
    He said Klaatu Biradda Nikto.

Shit, everyone knows that..
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat088 View Post
    I guess I'll play along, and leave these up as long as people can be respectful. ALL of these women are people that I know and love very much. The last time that I posted photos of my sister, all kinds of lewd comments were made. Please keep it respectful gentlemen, it's fine to say they're beautiful or whatever else, but please keep the lewdness to yourself.

Sis w/ Browning Citori. Her finger is on the trigger because she's breaking clays. I took the photo off to one side quite a ways, with a telephoto.

My ex w/ an old .22 plinker of mine. I LOVE redheads

I'm sure there will be some accusations that I don't know this girl, and that's fine. She's a friend of mine and used to work for USO, so this was done as a promo photo. Some people will probably recognize her from the hide. The rifle was built by George Gardner of GAP rifles, who's she's good friends with. That's a USO topping it off. The colors have not been manipulated, the rifle is colored that way, and so is the anodizing on the scope.

Again gentlemen, please be respectful, and think before you post.
    Tomcat,
    I know this is WAY past when the post was generated, But I just found the site and saw it. I think the women in your post are very lovely, including your ex-wife. Your friends and family are beautiful to be around as your friend reminds me of Kaley Cuoco a little and, with her face hidden anyway, your sister is the spitting image of Kensey Bly on NCIS LA. Must be a rough life being around your friends and family..........LOL

KLM flight attendant Johanna Van Duffelen.jpg

KLM flight attendant Johanna Van Duffelen, dressed in arctic clothing, holds a Fairchild Armalite AR-10 battle rifle, part of KLM's arctic survival kit. The rifle, designed and developed by Fairchild Engine and Airplane Corporation's Armalite Division, weighs less than seven pounds, fires 20 shots per clip, and utilizes the 7.62 standard NATO cartridge.

KLM began flying the transpolar route between Europe and Tokyo via Anchorage in November 1958, because of the dangerous route the flights took each plane carried an Arctic survival kit. The airline bought four 16-inch barrel ‘sporter’ AR-10s from the Dutch small arms company Artillerie Inrichtingen. They were intended for use against polar bears in the event that the aircraft was forced to land or ditch on the Arctic Ice. A former KLM pilot has noted that the rifles were semi-auto only with no fully automatic capability. A batch of approximately 30 other ‘sporters’ we’re built at the time although these were apparently capable of full auto. KLM gave transpolar flight crews survival training and presumably some guidance on weapons handling but no actual trigger time with the rifles instead advising them to simply aim between an attacking polar bear’s shoulder blades.

In the publicity photograph above we can see that the KLM AR-10 is unlike the better known Sudanese and Portuguese contract rifles. It is shorter and lacks a flash hider of any kind, perhaps they thought the flash would help deter the polar bears, the rifles upper and the lowers could be easily separated for storage - with the pins tethered to the receiver with a small chain.

The rifles and survival kit ceased to be carried by KLM aircraft when different survival methods were developed for larger jet airliners and it was expected that any survivors would be picked up within 24 hours. According to a letter from the airline the surplus AR-10s were sold to a weapons dealer in Chicago in the early 1970s, however alternate sources state the rifles were sold to a dealer in Canada. The four AR-10s bought by KLM can be considered some of the rarest A.I. made AR-10s.

(Tioga County)

Interesting AR-10 story.

(Washington County)

Young lady rocking our SCAR-17 machine gun with incredible muzzle control.

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    Tomcat...I remember the last time you posted your sister. Those guys were jerks. I would like to comment on her photo in a positive way. I think she is the only female I have ever seen posted here that isn't in the classic "girl leaning back while shooting" stance. In other words, she knows what she is doing with that Browning.
    Jules
    My ex w/ an old .22 plinker of mine. I LOVE redheads
    Roger That

(Berks County)

Brought the girl to Nashville. She thought for the country music. Little detour to Barrett’s factory and outlet.

Looks good

waitress OC.jpg

Not sure why she showed up sideways.
    Last edited by gnb; September 17th, 2019 at 10:59 PM. Reason: picture siseways

Page 274 of 280 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278 ... LastLast