Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 219 of 280 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2795
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: STRICTLY "Real" Girls and Guns Pic Thread NO MODELS

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Grammar Nazi reporting for duty...

I have to side with GMO on this one. If "mum mum" were a person (grandmother), it would have had an apostrophe s to show the possessive case of mum mum. Without the 's, the original post reads as if "mum mum" were a "place or a what" and not a location belonging to someone affectionately called mum mum.

Only if the child was shooting at something of Mum Mum's.

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Grammar Nazi reporting for duty...

I have to side with GMO on this one. If "mum mum" were a person (grandmother), it would have had an apostrophe s to show the possessive case of mum mum. Without the 's, the original post reads as if "mum mum" were a "place or a what" and not a location belonging to someone affectionately called mum mum.

Okay self declared grammar nazi...I think you meant GBO, not GMO. And, where in the original post referring to a mum mum should there have been an apostrophe s? He was not referring to possession. Damn democrats (I'm just messing with you )

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Quit being a bunch of penis butt's and post some girls with guns already.

You're right and I repped you, but they don't look like "real girls" and guns, lol.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sshuker View Post
    Wow! Never thought "mum mum" would be the most controversial thing I would post.
    I do believe that the next time it will cause the ban hammer to strike you.

How could you so disregard the feelings of others?

(Lebanon County)

PICTURES...This thread is supposed to have pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by iamtommyboy View Post
    You're right and I repped you, but they don't look like "real girls" and guns, lol.
    I know, some of them are sporting "lies" but they're more fun to look at than grown dudes arguing over the meaning of mum.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

I know, some of them are sporting "lies" but they're more fun to look at than grown dudes arguing over the meaning of mum.
    It's mum mum. Twice the fun, twice the importance.

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

. . .grown dudes arguing over the meaning of mum.
    Come on, get it right. We were discussing who or what a "mum mum" is and if it is similar to a "Moo Mah" or "Mau Mam."

Upon reflection, I find that my friends who are over fifty will say, "I went to visit my grandfather" but younger friends will say "I went to visit Gum-pow" or something equally silly. I suppose that we can blame the education system and the lack of emphasis on effective communication. Must be the effect of the draft dodging hippies who became teachers.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    Come on, get it right. We were discussing who or what a "mum mum" is and if it is similar to a "Moo Mah" or "Mau Mam."

Upon reflection, I find that my friends who are over fifty will say, "I went to visit my grandfather" but younger friends will say "I went to visit Gum-pow" or something equally silly. I suppose that we can blame the education system and the lack of emphasis on effective communication. Must be the effect of the draft dodging hippies who became teachers.
    Actually many of those names can be attributed to early speech patterns of young children learning their first sounds. D, B and M sounds are normally the first sounds that children experiment with when they first begin to talk. Many parents will help their kids identify what the kids are talking about by using "words" that their child can understand. "Mum mum" is a very common sound for a child to make, and if you repeat that word back to them while at the same time associating it with "grandma" they child will quickly learn to use that word. Young children can't make the 'gr' sound until much later in their development stages.

Children will then use those early words even after they get a little older because it's what they knew from the start.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Actually many of those names can be attributed to early speech patterns of young children learning their first sounds. D, B and M sounds are normally the first sounds that children experiment with when they first begin to talk. Many parents will help their kids identify what the kids are talking about by using "words" that their child can understand. "Mum mum" is a very common sound for a child to make, and if you repeat that word back to them while at the same time associating it with "grandma" they child will quickly learn to use that word. Young children can't make the 'gr' sound until much later in their development stages.

Children will then use those early words even after they get a little older because it's what they knew from the start.
    Now he will have nothing to bitch about. I no mabe this sentance will give him another bost of self richous confidance. Hope it gets him through the nite.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Page 219 of 280 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast