Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default HUNTING DEPOT IN NANTICOKE ??

Hi, anyone ever deal with this place? I saw an ad in the paper that they buy guns, ammo, parts, etc. There are 2 phone numbers listed but when you call one the machine tells you to call the other number...when you call the other number you get a similar message! This happens durring regular business hours every day of the week. I have some ammo to sell along with some mags, and grips and I want to sell them as a lot but can't get through to this place. Do they have an email address??
    Thanks...Uncajoe.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: HUNTING DEPOT IN NANTICOKE ??

I have never dealt with them but, if you are trying to sell why not list it in the classified section of thie forum. You will get a better price than a gun store, remember he has to make money too.

(Luzerne County)

I have been in the shop it is a small place. When I was there about 1 month ago he has very limited inventory and told me he does a lot of on line sales. I did not see any selection of mags or ammo ( he may just be starting up ). I will visit the place again in a few months but I will not go out of my way due to small inventory. Why not try the classified you may have more luck.

(Luzerne County)

Thanks for the info. I just saw another ad with the same phone numbers listed, it states that they are looking for firearms, parts, ammo, mags, etc. 24/7...but when you call all you get is a recording to call another number. I tried the classifieds once but everyone wanted to pick and choose the ammo, I want to sell it all at onece in one lot and it has to be to someone local as shipping would be too expensive. Thanks again...Uncajoe.

(Luzerne County)

I've been there a few times. The owner is a retired cop from Nanticoke. I haven't had the issue with them not answering the phone but this is an old thread, so i won't bother with that part. I just didn't want to start a new thread for the same shop.

So far i've picked up 2 handguns and a shotgun from Kevin, and he's been awesome every time. I recently sold a gun i've had collecting dust for a while, a Hi-Point .40, and he transferred it to the new owner for $10, because he knows i shop there. That's plain awesome in my opinion.

The stock IS very limited in shop but that's because most of his sales are online. His actual stock is pretty huge, and he can usually have anything you ask for within a day, or two. He also price matches same firearm/quality against any other local dealers. I've had him price match something i had just looked at in Piestrak's 10 minutes earlier and he didn't bat an eyelash.