Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default HAMBURG GUN SHOW this weekend ,need address

anyone have a street address for the field house in hamburg where the show will be this weekend??
    need to map it..

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: HAMBURG GUN SHOW this weekend ,need address

It's on Pine Street in Hamburg. I cant find the actual number, but just google map Pine street, it is only a few blocks off of Third St., which is the main street thru town.

Here is a link to directions. http://www.hamburgawc.org/Directions...0House_doc.pdf
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    It's on Pine Street in Hamburg. I cant find the actual number, but just google map Pine street, it is only a few blocks off of Third St., which is the main street thru town.

Here is a link to directions. http://www.hamburgawc.org/Directions...0House_doc.pdf

Has anyone gone to the this show in the past ? How many vendors ? Guns show or more milsurplus ?
    Tantric Shooting Team

(Berks County)

Listed below are directions: If you need a street address use 123 South 4th St Hamburg Pa 19526. That would put you at the Union Fire Co. and the Field House is behind it. Once your close, use the directions below:

Directions to:
    Hamburg Field House
    Pine Street
    Hamburg, PA 19526
    From West and Harrisburg Areas
    On PA Turnpike (I-76) Take Carlisle exit, I-81 North to I-78 East to the Hamburg Exit.
    The Hamburg Exit is North Fourth Street in Hamburg, Exit #30. *Stay on Fourth Street
    until the second traffic light. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Pine Street. Stay on
    Pine Street for approximately one block; the entrance to the Field House is on the right
    side past the cemetery.
    From Philadelphia Area and South Jersey
    Take I-76 West toward Valley Forge, merge onto I-476 (PA Turnpike NE EXT) towards
    Plymouth meeting. Take exit #56 to US 22 West. US 22 West and I-78 merge. Stay on I-
    78 West. Take exit #30 for Hamburg. This exit is North Fourth Street. (*Follow
    Directions above to Fieldhouse.)
    From Allentown Area
    Take I-78 West towards Harrisburg. Take Exit #30 for Hamburg.(*Follow directions
    above to the Field House).
    From Pottsville and North
    Take PA-61 South towards Reading. After passing the exits to I-78, get into the left lane.
    At the light at Schlenker Motors, turn left off of Rt. 61 and turn left at next traffic light
    (intersection where Rite-Aid and Arby’s are located). At the next traffic light turn right
    onto Pine Street. Go approximately one block; the entrance to the Field House is on the
    right past the cemetery.
    From Reading Area
    Take PA-61 North towards Pottsville. Take exit for Hamburg off PA-61 North. (This is
    before you get to I-78) This exit is Fourth Street. Go to second traffic light on Fourth
    Street and turn right onto Pine Street. Go approximately one block; the entrance to the
    Field House is on the right past the cemetery.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda240 View Post
    Has anyone gone to the this show in the past ? How many vendors ? Guns show or more milsurplus ?
    Ditto.
    I might make a run to Hamburg if its a decent show. I could always swing by Cabelas for shits and giggles.