Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Lancaster LTCF, Mission Accomplished

Wow, downloaded the forms last night, filled them out in the PDF format, print, hand over money order, NICS check, take picture, print card and done! Total of maybe 8 minutes, I was there right as they opened. Epic Win.

My holster comes in tomorrow for my SR9c, hopefully I'll have some sort of review to throw up here.

(York County)

Default Re: Lancaster LTCF, Mission Accomplished

Lame. You posted it in Maryland an hour and a half before posting it here? Wow... some gratitude.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=44370

ETA: Glad it went smooth and quick, like it should!

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Lame. You posted it in Maryland an hour and a half before posting it here? Wow... some gratitude.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=44370

ETA: Glad it went smooth and quick, like it should!

Shhhhh....don't mention the "M" word around here....or at Trop Gun Shop

(Lancaster County)

Ehh I wouldn't pay much attention to Trop. I always like there selection, however I've really only been impressed with one person there. I prefer Backwoods Outfitters in Columbia. Real Personable shop with a smaller collection, but they will talk to you about anything for as long as you want.
    P229- 40 S&W

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 98XJRC View Post
    Ehh I wouldn't pay much attention to Trop. I always like there selection, however I've really only been impressed with one person there. I prefer Backwoods Outfitters in Columbia. Real Personable shop with a smaller collection, but they will talk to you about anything for as long as you want.
    I've spent the better part of my life in PA and every time I've talked to them on the phone I have received great service. Last time I was in there I had an MD drivers license and suddenly my money became worthless and I was treated like some sort of second class citizen.

P.S. Just CC'd to Turkey Hill, despite what my mom thinks, I didn't get shot or the cops called on me.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by WSM View Post
    I've spent the better part of my life in PA and every time I've talked to them on the phone I have received great service. Last time I was in there I had an MD drivers license and suddenly my money became worthless and I was treated like some sort of second class citizen.

P.S. Just CC'd to Turkey Hill, despite what my mom thinks, I didn't get shot or the cops called on me.
    That's the thing, I've always received mixed service from them. Not to mention I was really turned off on what they would have offered on a trade in. I have however always received great service and felt welcome at Backwoods.

Since your in Lancaster though I don't know if you've checked out Online Gun Dealer. They are located on 741 between Columbia Ave and Rt. 30. I've never been in there yet so if you do stop in let me know how the place is.
    P229- 40 S&W

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 98XJRC View Post
    That's the thing, I've always received mixed service from them. Not to mention I was really turned off on what they would have offered on a trade in. I have however always received great service and felt welcome at Backwoods.

Since your in Lancaster though I don't know if you've checked out Online Gun Dealer. They are located on 741 between Columbia Ave and Rt. 30. I've never been in there yet so if you do stop in let me know how the place is.
    I bought my SR9c from Gun Dealer Online, good people. Their store isn't exactly fully stocked though . They seemed to be geared toward the "tactikewl" crowd.