Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: New 300 ACC Blackout

I always thought one of the main reasons that people didn't like 7.62x39 in ARs is because of it's ballistics. It's just a 30-30 anyways?

I know that there has been feeding issues, but if people really wanted it the manufacturers would figure out a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Chester County)

The problem with 762x39 in an AR is the taper of the casing. Ever notice how curved an AK mag is and how straight the top of an AR mag is? This is not done for looks, rather its done for function. The mag well on the AR just isnt made for enough magazine curve to let the 762 feed well.

I will probably look into the new aac upper soon. would go really nicely with my 762sd

(Lycoming County)

This is supposed to be a hot ticket for SBRs and suppressed weapons. It looks pretty underwhelming as a general purpose round. Similar balistics to 7.62x39 past 200 meters. Remmington claims they are going to support the chambering and push for it to be more widely available. Time will tell.

It doesn't seem like it has nearly the appeal of something like the 6.5 Grendel for a do everything round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12