Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Glenolden Police confiscate gun and FL permit

You can have a lot of fun for little money using the provisions of the "right to know act." File a request for all correspondence involving your case. And specifically include email correspondence. Now that there is no case pending it will be hard for them to refuse you this information.

See if there is any provisions to file a civil rights complaint against the PD with either the Justice Dept of the State or the Feds.

Find out what money if any the PD receives from the State and the Feds. See if you can find a pro gun legislator that will bring this up doing budget hearing with a view to limiting their support.
    Last edited by jack76590; October 5th, 2010 at 03:45 AM.

(Bucks County)

Do any of you remember Lentz and the statements by the PD's that they would keep a record of who has a Florida license and carry's versus a PA LCTF!!!!

REMEMBER THE UPPER DARBY HEARING!!!!!!!

This is part of the premeditated process!!!

They are committing a crime no matter if they admit they were wrong or not.

THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!

He was disarmed and his property was taken and I bet put on record somewhere!!!

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by jack76590 View Post
    You can have a lot of fun for little money using the provisions of the "right to know act." File a request for all correspondence involving your case. And specifically include email correspondence. Now that there is no case pending it will be hard for them to refuse you this information.
    I don't think so. Agencies played the "criminal/noncriminal investigation" card successfully both before and after the overhaul of the RTK law, even when there was no longer an active investigation. I will have to do some reading again, but when I read it before, I found it to read in a manner similar to how 18 USC 922(g)(3) has been interpreted by several circuit courts -- that the information (drug use) would have to be contemporaneous with the investigation (possession of a firearm). Unfortunately the courts have not yet been persuaded.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789