Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Buying bullets online

Hey, got a question or two about buying bullets online. Has anyone bought from Graf & Son? www.grafs.com I was looking at their 357 & 9mm bullets. I've been buying Hornady 125gr hp/xtp's at Sportsmans warehouse at the same price thay have them. However, I was looking at their Berry hp 125 gr for my 357. Graf price is $55.70 + $3.95 s/h for 1000 rnds. Which is $5.57 per 100 less shipping. Are the Berrys good bullets and is $59.66 total a good price? They only charge $3.95 shipping on all their orders. That seems pretty reasonable. Where are some other good online stores to buy reloading components?

Default Re: Buying bullets online

Grafs is g2g....Berry's make some good bullets...I know lots of people who buy their bullets....you cannot beat Graf's shipping...bullets are very heavy to ship...especially lately...I was going to order 2k of 45 bullets and 2k of 223 bullets and shipping was going to run $55...so do the math.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks Aub, I'm gonna order a 1000 of each from em.

I just noticed that you changed your user name...

I have never used grafs. Only sources I have used is Ebay and http://www.montanagoldbullet.com (the insert link didn't work for me). I like Montana Gold. I have used them for about the past 8 months, and my dad has used them a lot more than that. I reload the .40 S&W and they are about as inexpensive as anyone else, if not more so. Ebay I bought 1000 of the Rainier Leadsafes, and only paid about $55 including shipping. Just my 2 cents to try and help out a bit.

(Allegheny County)

I haven't tried the Montana gold, the website loaded fine by the way. But the prices are alot more than the Berrys at Graf. I'm trying to pay for my reloading equipment at a faster pace now. As I've come to the conclusion that, (as mentioned to me before I got into reloading) I'm not saving money, I'm just shooting more!
    And Aub,if your reading this, I changed my user name cause I got tired of seeing my picture every time I Googled PLR-16! It was a dumb idea to use a guns name on a gun forum anyway. Live and learn.

(Northumberland County)

Cabelas treats me good when it comes to ordering bullets online. Mainly because their shipping is based on the amount of your order not the weight. so if you're just ordering bullets, it is very reasonable. That and they send me $10 gift cards almost quarterly just for being a customer.

If your looking for bulk check out Ammoman.com pretty good deals, prices inclued shipping when ordering in bulk, and if your close enough you can just drive into Jersey and pick it up and save a little $$$$
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

(Delaware County)

Grafs is great. And over near Allentown is TnT Relaoding. They go to lots of shows and shoots-very good people.
    Best regards,
    chalmitch

(Lycoming County)

I use Berry's Bullets, price seems fair and shipping free. They do have a surcharge, allegedly due to the ever changing cost of lead, but it was only $15.00 on 4k of bullets.

Berry's produces a plated bullet that can be driven up to 1200 fps, as well as hard cast lead.
    Jack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast