I have a couple of questions for the group.

The private club where I shoot is nice. Pistol out to 100 yards, rifle out to 200, trap, skeet, etc. It's a nice place, the pistol has some steel and there are usually a couple of chewed up bowling pins to topple. Outside of events it is usually deserted too. It does have rules against anything other than paper and range provided steel, and some of the members can be pretty opinionated with regards to rifles and pistols that don't have levers and cylinders.

But... two things. While deserted is nice, I do miss the well regulated busy range I used to shoot at while living in Seattle and since my family no longer has land for plinking I miss being able to blow up water jugs and shaving cream cans.

So, around the Pittsburgh/Greensburg area:

1. Is there any place that is busy and run by some good RSO's? Some place where chat and once acquaintances are made, some friendly exchanges of arms for a few rounds takes place? Maybe something with 3 gun and cowboy action..

2. Some place where I can take a bag full of pop cans and have some old fashioned plinking fun?

I'm looking for other places to shoot. One where I can get some comradery and regulation, and another where I can have good old fashioned tin can alley shooting and exploding water jugs?

Thanks for any input.