Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Thumbs up Felker Firearms & Gunsmithing in Stockertown

I bought a set of Ameriglo 3 dot night sights for my Glock from Nick Felker of Felker Firearms & Gunsmithing in Stockertown and had him install them for me. Nick is super friendly, super knowledgeable, and I'm pretty sure I made a friend for life. I wanted a friendly local gunsmith that knows his stuff and Nick is the guy. He is conveniently located right next to the Stockertown Rod & Gun club. After he installed the night sights on my Glock he even went to the range next door and test fired 25 rounds to check the accuracy. He is linked up with galleryofguns.com as well as other sites and he can get anything within a few days at a great price. He will soon be offering welding and Machine Shop services along with Hot Bluing, Spray-on/Bake-on epoxy base finishes and parkerizing. Now for sure I'm going to go broke at a discount after meeting Nick!

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Felker Firearms & Gunsmithing in Stockertown

I have spoken to Nick on several occations and he seems like a nice guy. Open minded without the chip on his shoulder like some gunsmiths I've dealt with. I bought a rifle from him at a great price. The only down side is, If you stop in to see him or meet him on the range, you'll end up BSing with him for hours.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo1012 View Post
    I have spoken to Nick on several occations and he seems like a nice guy. Open minded without the chip on his shoulder like some gunsmiths I've dealt with. I bought a rifle from him at a great price. The only down side is, If you stop in to see him or meet him on the range, you'll end up BSing with him for hours.
    I'd much rather BS with Nick for hours, rather than be BSed by some other dishonest gunsmith any day!

(Northampton County)

Stopped by Felker Firearms this afternoon, as I'm considering buying something through galleryofguns.com and Felker is the closest FFL to my home that's associated with GoG. I agree with what's been said so far--Nick is super nice and seems to be honest and fair, and does love to chat! I highly recommend this shop, and will definitely be a customer in the near future.

Had a couple of dealings with Nick Felker of Felker Firearms. He is an awesome guy; I see a few guys say that he likes to talk, which he does, but it's conversation not BS trying to sell you something he's just a regular guy trying to start a business...and in this economy that's not easy. I think we should all help out a local guy who has treated everyone who has gone to him with respect and decency to start his business. I am in no way affiliated with him but rather a guy who is willing to help someone who has help me. I am encouraging everyone to give him a call or give him some business even if it's small try him he goes the extra mile to help him clients.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    Had a couple of dealings with Nick Felker of Felker Firearms. He is an awesome guy; I see a few guys say that he likes to talk, which he does, but it's conversation not BS trying to sell you something he's just a regular guy trying to start a business...and in this economy that's not easy. I think we should all help out a local guy who has treated everyone who has gone to him with respect and decency to start his business. I am in no way affiliated with him but rather a guy who is willing to help someone who has help me. I am encouraging everyone to give him a call or give him some business even if it's small try him he goes the extra mile to help him clients.
    I agree 100%. The time I spent talking with Nick was time well spent. Interesting topics, and as you said, it's conversation, not BS marketing drivel. Nick will be my first stop for any future firearms-related purchases.