Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: 1911PartsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    Yes, that's him.

He's a man of God.

I just filed an online complaint with the PA Attorney General's Office. I'm not sure that it will result in any meaningful action, but every little bit helps with a scumbag like Rev. Christopher Hershman.

I highly encourage anyone else who's been victimized by this guy to do the same. The website link follows:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Complaints.aspx

Hi forum,

This is an update. Beware of 1911PartsPlus.com. Also, never pay with a check. Using a credit card is much safer and a lot easier to resolve, because your bank will simply charge back the payment.

I spoke with Mr Hershman in July and he indicated he was going to send a refund check immediately. I waited two months before moving all actions forward. There are no indications that Mr Hershman did what he indicated he was going to do.

The complaint with the BBB was closed, because Christopher Hershman failed to respond to several letters from the BBB representative in Eastern PA/Washington, DC Metro area. Mr Hershman has at least 7 unresolved BBB complaints for unresolved delivery issues so far this year.

The complaint with the PA Bureau of Consumer Protection (BCP) is still on going. This is a mediation action. Christopher Hershman has failed to respond to letter from PA BCP agent. The agent suggested I report this matter to law enforcement. BCP will send another letter and then attempt to make contact via telephone.

A complaint was filed with the Federal Trade Commission in April 2013. The complaint is entered into a database, that is used to track trends and is a resource for Law Enforcement action if it comes to that. Followed up with FTC today and the rep indicated to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, IC3.gov. The report has been initiated. FTC rep also recommended contacting Telecheck to file a complaint. I will look into that.

Contacted the local PA State Police Troop M Foglesville for Mr. Christopher Hershman's zip code. They indicated I need to contact my local Virginia Law Enforcement and they will Contact PA Law Enforcement if required. I've contacted my local Town Police and they indicated that a local VA county police report should be initiated. I'm in process of preparing the information.

Fall back position is Prince William County Virginia Small Claims Court. This action does not require an attorney and the cost of the action is added to the demand. Very unlikely Mr Christopher Hershman will appear for the return date so default judgment is very easy. I've collected on this type of judgment from an eBay seller in Washington State and it was very easy and effective. All previous attempts to resolve this matter will not look favorably for Mr Hershman if he appears before a Prince William County Virginia judge.

Be careful when you buy something online. Credit card is the way to go.

Regards

I finally received my refund from Christopher Hershman after a year. Apparently, he didn't want the PA Attorney General's office on his case. He mailed a refund check after he was contacted several times by the PA Department of Consumer Protection. He enclosed a note indicating that he thought he had shipped the items and he was sorry for the error. What a phony he is.

From reading various forums, he's stiffed a number of guys over the past several years. It's always the same scenario, where he fails to ship after payment. I think he likes to see what he can get away with.

I don't recommend ordering anything from his website 1911partsplus.com.

Regards

(Berks County)

Hey tjg, that took less than one year.

Glad you got the money back.

Take care Bro.

That man will rot in hell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12