Default Re: Monthly multigun match

My first 3 Gun today. I had a great time. I'll be back

(Berks County)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BerksCountyDave View Post
    Who was in 6th??? Dave, do I see a potential NEW shooter for Top Shot???LOL

Damn Dave, we were in a squad ahead of you....talking to Jay S. and not even looking over, Jay goes "well, that must be Dave, you can tell by the cadence"....look over and sure as shit, there you were!

Maybe you should hold class for the rest of us every 2nd Saturday???

Can't wait for next year.....I had an AWESOME time yesterday. The weather was picture perfect and as always it was great to just sit & talk and not have to worry (or even think) about work or home life. Was it just me or did everyone else seem so much more relaxed than normal?

I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone at the Heidelberg shoot for not only putting these shoots on, but guiding me through these competitions throughout the year. My very first time was back in May, and two people stick out in my mind that really helped me those 1st months....Dave Minnich & Steve Weir....you guys rock (and thank you so much)! I've also met some really, really nice people along the way...namely Jay Sessions (Pagodo240) whom I'm very happy to be able to call a friend. I couldn't ask for better company during all these months!! I think we've hooked Jeremy (JMIS) on 3-gun now as well. Jeremy and I go way back but we lost touch when he changed careers. It was great to reconnect and talk to him & his Dad.

If anyone out there is even THINKING about 3-gun next year and is a little apprehensive about it......JUST DO IT!! These guys are great and will take the time and guide you through everything.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at the Manheim pistol shoots over the winter!!
    Last edited by QUADZILLA; October 31st, 2010 at 11:15 AM.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by QUADZILLA View Post
    Who was in 6th??? Dave, do I see a potential NEW shooter for Top Shot???LOL

Damn Dave, we were in a squad ahead of you....talking to Jay S. and not even looking over, Jay goes "well, that must be Dave, you can tell by the cadence"....look over and sure as shit, there you were!

Maybe you should hold class for the rest of us every 2nd Saturday???

Can't wait for next year.....I had an AWESOME time yesterday. The weather was picture perfect and as always it was great to just sit & talk and not have to worry (or even think) about work or home life. Was it just me or did everyone else seem so much more relaxed than normal?

I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone at the Heidelberg shoot for not only putting these shoots on, but guiding me through these competitions throughout the year. My very first time was back in May, and two people stick out in my mind that really helped me those 1st months....Dave Minnich & Steve Weir....you guys rock (and thank you so much)! I've also met some really, really nice people along the way...namely Jay Sessions (Pagodo240) whom I'm very happy to be able to call a friend. I couldn't ask for better company during all these months!! I think we've hooked Jeremy (JMIS) on 3-gun now as well. Jeremy and I go way back but we lost touch when he changed careers. It was great to reconnect and talk to him & his Dad.

If anyone out there is even THINKING about 3-gun next year and is a little apprehensive about it......JUST DO IT!! These guys are great and will take the time and guide you through everything.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at the Manheim pistol shoots over the winter!!
    Yea... dad and I are hooked. We bought a Remington 1100 today at the York Show. No more pumping

(Berks County)

I'm glad to hear you guys had fun, and I'd be happy to get together for some instruction from to time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234