Quote Originally Posted by havegun View Post
ArchangleCD, Your right about Ray having a lot of oportunity to voice his concern at the pistol range. It gets crazy overthere sometimes. I don't shoot handguns as much as I used to, but I do spend a lot of time at the 100 yd rifle range. I like to shoot World War 2 military rifles. If you see an older guy driving a 04 Nissan Titan dark grey pickup or a 1995 olds cutlass sierra, thats me. Stop over and say hello. I don't know how often I'll be up there with hunting season and the cold weather.
I think we have already chatted about WWII rifles when I was shooting a HRA M1 Garand. I'm usually up there with 2 friends, one drives a big red Dodge Ram, the other a red Jeep Liberty and I was driving a Black Grand Prix and now a Blue/Grey Nissan Maxima. We shoot a lot on the 100 yard range too...

I won't be there from now until after hunting season opens. All the yahoos who only shoot their gun once a year to make sure the scope is good just before hunting season starts are up there now! You know the ones, they cover everyone on the line while holding their rifle as they spin around and talk to their friends or to yell at their kids who are running all over the place with no ear or eye protection on!