Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CDI Custom Knife and Gun

I had Sean from CDI Custom Knife and Gun work on my 1911. I'm new to 1911's and don't know much about them. I bought a bunch of parts that I wanted to change out. I brought him the gun in pieces and he did what he needed to do to get it to work correctly. I realized I was way over my head.

Great guy and really took the time to explain a lot about my new gun. He has a very clean shop and really knows his stuff. I haven't got a chance to fire the gun after the work he has done but the trigger job he did to my 1911 is great. Its way better than I expected. I'll be going out hopefully, today to shoot it.

I would highly recommend his services to anyone. I'll post some pics shortly.

Default Re: CDI Custom Knife and Gun

ok I just shot 200 or so rounds through it and its amazing. I have never shot such tight groups before. A+ for CDI

(Bucks County)

Another big thumbs up to Sean at CDI Knife & Gun.

I've been revamping the collection and going for a more "old-school" approach in all my rifles/carbines in the collection.

I was looking for a local AR smith and happend upon CDI Knife & Gun.

Sean, has done lots of "Retro" AR builds for me as of late. His turn-around time , pricing , and quality of work are outstanding. Also Sean is a really friendly guy and it's easy to spend lots of time just shooting the shit with him about various weapon platforms or anything else.

Do yourself a favor and check him out . I think you will be pleased with his work just as I have been.

Great guy, was able to install some night sights on an XD without issue and at a great price. Wouldn't hesitate to have additional work done by CGI.
    "If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent

(Montgomery County)

He did a real nice job on my 1911 also. Had him dovetail the front sight and install white dot sights. He also found a problem with the trigger and fixed that too. A+ work by him.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Montgomery County)

He has assembled an Ar15 upper for me. Did a great job.

Turn around time, pricing and quality of work are all great.

Like many have said, Sean is very friendly. A very good people person. Its always great to bounce ideas off of Sean when I start a new project. He is very knowlegdable.

He has work on 2 rifles I had (Ar15 and Model 25 bolt action .22lr). I actually plan on seeing him tomorow to drop off another Ar15 upper.

Great guy to deal with! He is definitely my go to gunsmith when I need work done. I have at least 2 gunsmiths within 15-25 minutes of me, but I take the 45 minute drive to get out to Sean at CDI.

(Northampton County)

Another word of recommendation for Sean. He charged me only $10 for a sight replacement on my M&P.

Very personable fellow too.

(Montgomery County)

Sean is a Pro. I've had work done by him and the quality of his work is top notch. I agree with what everyone has been saying. Reasonable prices, good quality and fast turnaround.

(Montgomery County)

Just recently had a Kahr PM9 slide stop modified to have some checkering put into it. Everything came out as expected with great turn around time. The slide stop had a bit of rust on it (Despite sending it back to Kahr which they only removed about half the rust off it) and Sean cleaned it up real nice for me. I am more impressed with Sean's customer service than Kahr's customer service.

Also had him headspace and test fire my newest Ar build.

He is definitely a trust worthy guy. He is in your best interest. Hes not like other gunsmiths out there just to make another buck, but he is definitely building trust, with myself and other gun owners out there. His advise is always with your best interest in mind.

(Bucks County)

Another +1 for CDI. Sean is an outstanding gunsmith and very friendly. He has done at least a half dozen projects for me, and they all turned out great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast