Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Just Moved

Hybrid View

(Berks County)

Default Just Moved

I've been a member for a few years now; however, I was up in Carbon County until now.

I just wanted to jump in and say hello to the other members in my new county.

Stay safe 73's

(Berks County)

Default Re: Just Moved

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle09027 View Post
    I've been a member for a few years now; however, I was up in Carbon County until now.

I just wanted to jump in and say hello to the other members in my new county.

Stay safe 73's
    Wlecome to Berks Coutny! Topton is a nice quite place to live. You have the Topton gun club and the Handgunner.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JMIS View Post
    Wlecome to Berks Coutny! Topton is a nice quite place to live. You have the Topton gun club and the Handgunner.
    I've driven past the Handgunner, but it looks like a small shop. Ever been inside? Prices good?

(Berks County)

I've driven past the Handgunner, but it looks like a small shop. Ever been inside? Prices good?
    It's been many years since I was last to the Handgunner. But from what I remember it was a nice store.

(Berks County)

Smile Re: Just Moved

Handgunner is a nice shop, Randy knows his stuff, I have always felt the prices are fair. I browse Cabela's and buy at the Handgunner. Has new and used, primarily handguns (of course!). Welcome to Berks-

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MGGUY View Post
    Handgunner is a nice shop, Randy knows his stuff, I have always felt the prices are fair. I browse Cabela's and buy at the Handgunner. Has new and used, primarily handguns (of course!). Welcome to Berks-
    Thanks for the welcome; I'll have to check him out when time allows.

Y'all do OC dinners or breakfast? I went to the Quality Shop in Kutztown, GREAT SOS.

I'm in the Handgunner way more than Mrs. Plinker cares for. Which reminds me, I need to stop in there today. We are practically neighbors. I OC at all sorts of places in the Topton/Mertztown/Bowers metroplex.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post
    I'm in the Handgunner way more than Mrs. Plinker cares for. Which reminds me, I need to stop in there today. We are practically neighbors. I OC at all sorts of places in the Topton/Mertztown/Bowers metroplex.
    I have had no OC negative encounters as of yet (hopefully it stays that way). Perhaps I'll get to run into ya. Are you going to the pepper festival?

I have had no OC negative encounters as of yet (hopefully it stays that way). Perhaps I'll get to run into ya. Are you going to the pepper festival?
    I don't know if I will make it or not. I am teaching classes on Friday and Saturday, and they usually wipe me out. Saturday will be especially tough, since it is a seminar with a whole bunch of people coming. I get to watch over people with spinning wood and sharp tools and make sure no one hurts themselves or someone else. It is worth a visit though, as there are lots of good dishes to taste, and lots of good peppers to be had. If you go, be sure to take some time to go next door to Meadow View Farm. If you are not familiar with the place, it is the home and farm of some horse and buggy Mennonites, and they grow more peppers there than just about anyone.