Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: YOOOO!!!!

(Berks County)

Default YOOOO!!!!

I'll try to make this short. My dad lives in Reading in the same house I grew up in thirty years ago. When the NE section of town was a fun place. My dad has always been into guns, pistol, rifle and trap shooting etc. Well as we all know the city is bad. The people next to my dad are a bunch of punk ass... you know what I'm talking about. They sit on the front porch all day doing nothing. Everytime I go to see my dad or take my kids in, these mother fuckers look at me like what are you going do.

So sunday, dad and I picked up a remington 700 sps tatcial. A new bench gun for us. Well it's time to leave my dads and I walk out with the 700 in my hand and my Sig 250 on my hip, open carry. Well I must say, eyes were popping out of heads.

The reason the thread title is YOOOO!!!! is because of the guy yelling YOOOO up to the open window for him to see me my stuff. I think they got the hint

(Centre County)

Default Re: YOOOO!!!!

Just make sure they're not breaking into your dad's house looking for that new Remy or your Sig. How'd the SPS shoot (and good choice, BTW)?
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    Just make sure they're not breaking into your dad's house looking for that new Remy or your Sig. How'd the SPS shoot (and good choice, BTW)?
    All is way cool for my dads house

We shot the SPS on Tuesday for the first time. I shot an 1 1/4 group at a 100yds. I yanked the last shot. I'm learning to shoot from a bench. I'm 39 and getting back into bench shooting. The gun has a 4x12 Leupold on it.

Having fun

(Montgomery County)

haha reminds me of gran torino
    "you cant fight zombies with good intentions"

My Feedback:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/98731-cmr076.html

(Montgomery County)

OP, you really need to get that nasty, unsightly chip off of your shoulder. You would make more friends with a reasonable demeanor and intelligent approach. Rethink your method, for there is much madness to it...

Lighten up, you have your problems, they have theirs...
    Last edited by Steve_NEPhila; September 2nd, 2010 at 01:44 AM.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

I walk my dog thru reading daily and nightly. Open carry or half ass carrying my 1911 or Sig. Never really had a problem, I think most the neighborhood think i am in law enforement becuase i work from home and they always see me loading targets and gun cases into my car at wierd times.

as for op, i have learned it is best to observse , acknowledge and ignore people like you see outside your dads.
    Tantric Shooting Team

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda240 View Post
    I walk my dog thru reading daily and nightly. Open carry or half ass carrying my 1911 or Sig. Never really had a problem, I think most the neighborhood think i am in law enforement becuase i work from home and they always see me loading targets and gun cases into my car at wierd times.

as for op, i have learned it is best to observse , acknowledge and ignore people like you see outside your dads.
    I can't agree more but it's everytime I go to my dads. I gets old.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    OP, you really need to get that nasty, unsightly chip off of you shoulder. You would make more friends with a reasonable demeanor and intelligent approach. Rethink your method, for there is much madness to it...
    Have you walked in my shoes? NO! So please don't tell me about my methods. If you don't like my post, don't comment. I just needed to vent!

PS. I'm not gonna sleep tonight because you took my five green squares from me... thanks!

(Lackawanna County)

I don't do any work down there unarmed anymore.

BTW...my wife 's alma mater is hypothermia...whoops, I mean Alvernia...

have some chicklets...
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Montgomery County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JMIS View Post
    Have you walked in my shoes? NO! So please don't tell me about my methods. If you don't like my post, don't comment. I just needed to vent!

PS. I'm not gonna sleep tonight because you took my five green squares from me... thanks!
    Please, I live in a city with far more criminals then your backwater. I have never walked in your shoes because I prefer Asics or a proper shoe by Bass, Bostonian or Rockport.

Your methods are a bit socially inept, aggressive and foolish as per your own account. By all means, continue portraying yourself as a xenophobic clod. You did yourself the disservice by posting antisocial behavior, I am calling you out on it. Try to act a bit smarter then your first post in this thread and you may live a healthier and happier life. Continue "venting" like this in public and be labeled a (insert your own colorful word here) if you start taking your meds again.

Your attitude is not needed by this community or any other. You have a bit of growing up to do before you can add anything useful to this community.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast