Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: ALLEGHENY COUNTY-SHERIFF BILL MULLEN

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRUNNERS OF PA View Post
    I guess all the dead democrats are still voting.
    No you have to remember that the suburbs were really only voting for Judges and school board members. Dan was the only one running for chief executive.
    The city which is five Democrat's to one Republican were also voting for mayor.

That is the reason so many democrat's went to the polls in the city over republicans this election.
    Last edited by ALS; November 6th, 2007 at 10:38 PM.

(Allegheny County)

M-U-L-L-E-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i read it wrong??? did mullen beat kress by THAT MUCH???? 57,000 votes???? 57,000??? fifty seven thousand!!!

140,000 people can't be wrong!!! the best candidate won!!!! they saw kress for what he was worth......full of empty promises....no law enforcement experience....overmatched....underspent.....NO FIREARMS PERMIT....kress for________2012....fill in the blank....he'll run for something...mullen-what a true champion, never said a bad word about kress, mullen never put down his opponent, gracious in victory, very humble...and kress spent $100,000 out of his own pocket?????? that is a house...a ferrari...a bentley....a new business....in all seriousness, let's work WITH MULLEN, can't anybody beat him...he's like the' 72 dolphins...believe it or not he will be more than willing to work with firearms owners...MMMMMUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEENNNNNN NN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaz-heston-4-prez View Post
    believe it or not he will be more than willing to work with firearms owners...MMMMMUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEENNNNNN NN!!!
    You can believe it, we will make sure he does, and we will keep him to his "promise"
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Cambria County)

did i read it wrong??? did mullen beat kress by THAT MUCH???? 57,000 votes???? 57,000??? fifty seven thousand!!!

140,000 people can't be wrong!!! the best candidate won!!!!
    Actually, 140,000 people can, in fact be wrong. What's right is not always popular, what's popular is not always right. And, gloating is the sign of an infant, especially with the retarded form your posting has taken on.

I guess we'll have to hold Mullen to his word and expose him if it's all just BS.

(Westmoreland County)

.......can't anybody beat him...he's like the' 72 dolphins......MMMMMUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEN NNNNNNN!!!
    I was reading this earlier this morning and thinking CH4P is a real piece of ..................work !!!

NRA

American Infidel

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig... You dig.
    Clint Eastwood - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.

(Allegheny County)

52,293 that is the correct number of democrats that pulled the Democrat straight ticket!!! What poeple can not think to take the time to touch a screen for each and every canidate!! That is just plan lazy and saying we don't care who the better person is for the job. Regardles of them being dem/rep. So really Mullen didn't win by the public saying we want him, he won because people in this county are lazy. I guess they really don't care if thier voice is heard or not. So really speaking how many votes would he really of got if there was not a demoracate straight ticket?????????????????? Or may lets reverse the parties Mr. Kress, DEM and Mr. Mullen REP, then Mr. Kress wins. Come on people your voice is important use it. Give Mr. Mullen time he will be on the news saying I didn't mean it that way, or no that was not my office doing or saying that. I have a relative that works close to him I could tell you some stories.
    And as for him running a clean campain I guess no one heard him on the Marty Griffen show on Monday at 11:30 am (KDKA 1020 radio) He bashed Mr. Kress several times, I was just mad that he was not taking any callers, because I tried. Sad sad day for gun owners in allgheny county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lets get the word out to open the office again on Saturday. Lets keep calling him in the office and asking for it. Anyone up for it. Of course now he won't talk to use cause he don't need us now!!!

(Allegheny County)

Harford County (Orig Harrisburg, PA), Maryland

Now that the election is over can we ban chaz-heston-4-prez until he learns how to use proper English and grammar and keep his comments at a maturity level above the 4th grade?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Now that the election is over can we ban chaz-heston-4-prez until he learns how to use proper English and grammar and keep his comments at a maturity level above the 4th grade?

No need. His most recent post speaks volumes.

pickles74,
    I gave you a handful of rep points to call your very own.
    You are absolutely correct... Look for the "D" and push that button. Sheesh!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Kress had my vote.

Shame the result wasn't different.

IMHO, I think local, state and federal government needs an entire house cleaning.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast