Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: ALLEGHENY COUNTY-SHERIFF BILL MULLEN

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    I wonder if this (the immature rambling posts) could possibly get out to the papers so the public can see what kind of campaign mullen is running.
    Ohhhhh...nice idea. You don't have the stones - dare ya - na, na ,na na, na, naaa.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

no proof its not some guy ed kress beat up in 7th grade... although it would be quite funny to see the IP come back to the sheriffs dept......

also not to sure why anyone would be so head over heels for ole mullen unless $$$ was involved, doesnt make sense.. either way all he did was hurt mullen more than he already was hurtin around here

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    no proof its not some guy ed kress beat up in 7th grade... although it would be quite funny to see the IP come back to the sheriffs dept......

also not to sure why anyone would be so head over heels for ole mullen unless $$$ was involved, doesnt make sense.. either way all he did was hurt mullen more than he already was hurtin around here
    Don't count out the notion that it's someone who supports Kress though. This person's conduct is almost certain to sour people on Mullen.

(Allegheny County)

Notice that Chaz hasn't been around for two days. I think he realized that he stirred up a hornets nest with his commits.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Notice that Chaz hasn't been around for two days. I think he realized that he stirred up a hornets nest with his commits.

Well, isn't that how you get votes from those beer drinkin, redneck, gun totin Pafoa members?

Let them know your man carries all the time and USES it.

Also just say your opponent lives with his mother.

Please be reminded that he just happened to have joined the forum and has NO agenda.

I believe he probably hurt Mullen more by the way he posted that crap here. XD , I'll just repost what you did, OK ?

27hand
    Last edited by 27hand; October 30th, 2007 at 06:07 PM.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

Harford County (Orig Harrisburg, PA), Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post

Hey dan, Any chance on doing a traceroute/whois on the IP he posted from to see if it links back to a county owned IP?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Hey dan, Any chance on doing a traceroute/whois on the IP he posted from to see if it links back to a county owned IP?
    My vote for Kress is more a vote against Mullen. I don't have much info on Kress but know enough about Mullen that it can't be worse. However, I hope its not that easy to request the location of someones IP address. I'm sure there are alot of people(not me) who may access this site from their place of employment.
    Also, I noticed alot of Ed Kress signs in peoples yards around the West End sections of Pittsburgh. I normally don't notice those things but I guess this thread made me more aware. I didn't see any Mullen signs. And I was looking too.

Quote Originally Posted by pghplr View Post
    However, I hope its not that easy to request the location of someones IP address. I'm sure there are alot of people(not me) who may access this site from their place of employment.

although I'm sure that dan, doug, or the mods would never just give out an IP, they are logged for every post you make from the location its made from.

Quote Originally Posted by chaz-heston-4-prez View Post
    Frenchy,

that's what makes this country great, because we have the right to vote!!!

you can vote for the 36 year old lawyer turned failed politician (already lost county council) who never even touched, handled, or fired a firearm...he still lives with his mother...maybe he isn't allowed...

i'll vote for the guy who not only carries a firearm every day, BUT USES IT!!!!

MULLEN FOR SHERIFF!!!!!!
    Kid, lets make a deal here, You invite Mullen to the group shoot, we will try and get Kress there, then we can see who is best suited for the job!

Next group shoot is Nov 11th? Too bad, would have been nice to see the "Man" and see how he speaks in front of Allegheny's LTCF people.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Kid, lets make a deal here, You invite Mullen to the group shoot, we will try and get Kress there, then we can see who is best suited for the job!

Next group shoot is Nov 11th? Too bad, would have been nice to see the "Man" and see how he speaks in front of Allegheny's LTCF people.
    What a great idea.

Too bad Mullen wouldn't have the balls to actually face the firearm owners whose liberties he would take away. That would be the hard way. It is much easier to sit behind the veil of partisan speech-writers and offer prepared statements to reporters.

What would happen if instead of just giving a statement that"we are going to explore opening the firearms unit for 2008" conveniently during election time, he was actually asked why in the hell he shut it down in the first place? Chaz, you call him a mans man, not a politician etc..... Well why in the hell do we get bullshit statements and half truths from his campaign? Actions speak way louder than words man, and my only hope is that those brainwashed masses who can't actually grasp the truth, but rather accept these cookie-cutter-election-time-shit stained statements that are spewed out of Mullen and his ilk's asses are the same that sit at home on election day worshiping their reality tv, waiting to be herded like sheep to the slaughter "for the children"
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast