Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Default Re: ALLEGHENY COUNTY-SHERIFF BILL MULLEN

Allegheny county has some of the most corrupt politics in the country, you'd think that after 70some years of the same old bullshit the voters would figure it out, but each election its the same.... The majority, and a big majority of the county have no right to complain about politics and how this city is going because they refuse to change it, yet they all bitch and moan about everything.

(Allegheny County)

It is just surprising, well not so surprising I guess, that Chaz was noticably silent to our questions about his candidate and what he would do better if elected. Then come on and gloat that he won. I would still like to hear what he is going to do differently than he has already done, and why does it take an election to make him do it? If he didn't do it before he was elected, he won't do it after, just more "tell them what they want to hear" so he can get the job again. WAKE UP BILL!! The firearms owners are NOT happy with the job you are doing, so lets get the Sheriff's office BACK ON TRACK. Crack down on the CRIMINALS, not the law abiding citizens that just want to protect themselves when the police can't.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by chaz-heston-4-prez View Post
    140,000 people can't be wrong!!!
    a very wise man once said:

"if 50 million people say a stupid thing, it is still a stupid thing"

there are many points in history where 140,000 people have been wrong.

believe it or not he will be more than willing to work with firearms owners...
    i hope you are right.

i hope he starts to respect rule-of-law as well and stops trying to enforce his own, or invalid county ordinance-based, restrictions on where people can and cannot carry.

i hope he also comes to understand that an AWB is a violation of the 2nd amendment.

somehow, i don't hold much hope for any of that, but i'd love to be proved wrong.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRUNNERS OF PA View Post
    I guess all the dead democrats are still voting.
    Two good reason to stockpile ammo, democrats and zombies. Now we have democrat zombies !!!

On a very real level, I think we should work towards getting rid of that party lever. Many people only know one canadate they want to vote for because they want their party to "win" and push that button and wind up voting for a whole bunch of people they know nothing about. I vote by canadate, sure 9 out of 10 it is republican or libertarian, but if I dont have enough info on one election I wont vote on that one. I will not decide based on party affiliation alone.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah this is certainly an instance where I would love to be proven wrong, I can't see Bill Mullen all of a sudden getting pangs of concience and changing his ways. I would love to see Bill Mullen come on here and explain what he is going to do differently now that the election is over. Campaign promises are one thing, lets hear the plan.

(Allegheny County)

you won't hear anything from Bill Mullen, now all he has to do is sit in the Sheriffs office and laugh at us. He won't change anything now!!

(Allegheny County)

(Allegheny County)

Mr. Mullen will certainly not change. If anything, the situation will only become more grim. Consider this: the voters of our fair county rewarded him for what he's already done. What incentive does he have to change course? The citizens have refused to hold him accountable and can only count on more of the same.

(Allegheny County)

Next reply you hear from Mullen will be before the next election telling us how great its gonna be if he is elected again. I double-dog dare Bill to prove me wrong and actually do something productive with the office he was elected to serve.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by stevieb92 View Post
    Next reply you hear from Mullen will be before the next election telling us how great its gonna be if he is elected again. I double-dog dare Bill to prove me wrong and actually do something productive with the office he was elected to serve.
    Why would he? It seems the good citizens of allegheny county are just pleased as can be with his performance as is. /sarcasm off.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast