Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default 2 Thumbs Up for Advanced Arms!

Well, I stopped in to see Chris and Mary at Advanced Arms. I have been wanting to buy an AR-15 for the longest time. So I was emailing Chris to check out my options. Chris is a great guy and responds to email just as fast as calling him.

Chris recommended a Stag Arms AR and it came with 100rds of free ammo. Anyway, I was looking to get a Model 1 that had the carry handle, but I ended up getting a Model 2 with a EOTech Reflex laser sight and a BUIS that had elevation adjust as well as windage. The funny thing is that I was looking to buy a used EOTech when another customer bought it out from underneath me while I was thinking about it. I never told Chris that I wanted it because I wasn't sure if I could afford it right then. While ringing up the sale, I could tell Chris felt bad about it and gave me a killer deal on a brand new one that also takes standard AA batteries. Also, he had to file some of the hand guard down to fit the sight, so he gave me an extra set free. Top notch service!!!

I will not go to another shop while Chris and Mary are around. They are top notch people. They are both very friendly and down to earth. Chris will always remember your name too. I was shocked when I bought my glock there and he knew my name the second time I walked in. I have shops that are much closer to me, but I rather take the trip down to AA to do business.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited by geist262; August 31st, 2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: typo

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: 2 Thumbs Up for Advanced Arms!

Heard he was a real good guy! Looking to go for some NFA items in the spring.
    "I quote no authors but God and experience" Principles Osteopathy