Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pantless Rape Suspect

http://kyw.cbslocal.com/2010/08/30/r...ards-at-scene/

Philadelphia police say a wallet and some identification cards that were left at the scene of an attempted rape on Sunday night on the edge of Chinatown may help investigators track down the suspect.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Pantless Rape Suspect

Ya gotta love it.....right across the street from the round house........Nice going Gomez.....er.ah mean Lopez

Gomez Lopez how fitting.........

(Delaware County)

And the arguement for carring a defense gun is what? Right across the street ftom the main police headquarters. (round house) makes you feel real safe!
    Hope all who travel alone and at night smarten up and start learning how to defend themselves.

(Philadelphia County)

Im sure he's here just to feed his family like the bleeding heart liberals say. Give him more free government benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Ya gotta love it.....right across the street from the round house........Nice going Gomez.....er.ah mean Lopez

Gomez Lopez how fitting.........
    In Spanish-speaking countries they use the last name of both the mother and the father, that of the father first and of the mother second. Knowing that, is his name really that funny?

As much as some can make light of a 'rape suspect' and as dumb as he can be he is a rape suspect ........ bottom of the food chain.

In my mind rapists and child abusers should be dealt with in one way and one way only, a bullet to the brain. Sorry might just be me but the woman could very well be you wife, mother, sister or any other woman you love.

While the penal system is set up as a 'fair' system I say screw that. You feel you have to rape a woman or a child I care about you deserve nothing less than a bullet.

Disclaimer:

(while I can temper my emotions to some things rape is not one of them, if I were 'judge and jury' I'd drill a 44 mag into the head of each one of them that were proved guilty ......... sorry, some games I don't play)

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    As much as some can make light of a 'rape suspect' and as dumb as he can be he is a rape suspect ........ bottom of the food chain.

In my mind rapists and child abusers should be dealt with in one way and one way only, a bullet to the brain. Sorry might just be me but the woman could very well be you wife, mother, sister or any other woman you love.

While the penal system is set up as a 'fair' system I say screw that. You feel you have to rape a woman or a child I care about you deserve nothing less than a bullet.

Disclaimer:

(while I can temper my emotions to some things rape is not one of them, if I were 'judge and jury' I'd drill a 44 mag into the head of each one of them that were proved guilty ......... sorry, some games I don't play)
    Yeah what he said

(Fayette County)

Disclaimer:

I second this ^^^^

(Perry County)

you betcha what he said ^^^^^^^^

In my mind rapists and child abusers should be dealt with in one way and one way only, a bullet to the brain.
    Agreed. Problem is that these animals "think" with the brain matter below the waist. Now you need two bullets, don't ya? Or three, in case you intend to end the suffering in a humane way.

Jan
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast