Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Pantless Rape Suspect

http://kyw.cbslocal.com/2010/09/07/c...cked-to-texas/

police lieutenant Frank Vanore says Suarez (right) so far remains at large:

“Investigators received a tip on Friday that led them to the Dallas,Texas area. FBI fugitive task force did an investigation in that area and did attempt to serve a warrant. Albert Suarez was able to avoid capture in that area.”

Authorities fear that Suarez, who is believed to be in this country illegally, may have crossed the border to his native Mexico

(Berks County)

Default Re: Pantless Rape Suspect

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    As much as some can make light of a 'rape suspect' and as dumb as he can be he is a rape suspect ........ bottom of the food chain.

In my mind rapists and child abusers should be dealt with in one way and one way only, a bullet to the brain. Sorry might just be me but the woman could very well be you wife, mother, sister or any other woman you love.

While the penal system is set up as a 'fair' system I say screw that. You feel you have to rape a woman or a child I care about you deserve nothing less than a bullet.

Disclaimer:

(while I can temper my emotions to some things rape is not one of them, if I were 'judge and jury' I'd drill a 44 mag into the head of each one of them that were proved guilty ......... sorry, some games I don't play)
    I'm sorry, I can not get behind this. Crucifixion is a much better solution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12