Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Negative Encounter, accosted at gas station

I'm still laughing here.

I was out with my brother today to pick some stuff up and grab a bite to eat. Normal stuff, nobody even noticed as far as I know.

On the way back to my house we pulled in to the Sunoco on 115 at the top of mt effort/where blakeslee begins. My brother pulls up next to the pump and I get out to head in and grab some smokes. As I'm walking in there is this middle aged guy, mullet, crusty baseball hat, unkempt mustache, faded orange wife beater, loafers, those red short shorts people stopped wearing in the 1970's. He was standing on the opposite side of the pump from where we parked, cursing up a storm, talking about how he wanted to kick someones ass for crossing him to the female in the drivers seat of his ugly red japanese SUV. In the 5 seconds it took me to walk around the front of the car and passed him I heard every curse I know and a few new ones. I heard a brief pause as I passed by, assuming he spotted me was thrown off from his obnoxious bullshit.

So I get inside, and while I'm waiting in line I look out through the doors and there is he is giving me a hard look. Finally it's my turn at the register so I ask for my smokes and begin paying when this guy comes walking in. He looks like he's walking with a reason, very aggressive, and staring me intently in the eyes. He gets about 5 yards from me and says, "you must feel like a real tough guy huh mother fucker, I bet you need that don't you mother fucker!!?!?". He then proceeds to walk all the way around the opposite side of the counter to the back of the store. I receive my change and a "what just happened look" from the clerk, told her to have a nice day and walked back to the car.

Don't know what that was about, but I caught a good laugh off it. Other than that I really don't know what to think.
    Last edited by jcabin; August 29th, 2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: grahmmur
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Negative Encounter, accosted at gas station

Meanwhile in his head: "I can't believe that bitch just said it was over and that I have a small penis!"

By "Him" I meant the hot head, not jcabin....lol
    Last edited by CHEMICAL; August 29th, 2010 at 07:09 PM.

(Chester County)

Wowzers... So since you did not answer him I am curious... Do you? Haha

(Centre County)

Do ya need it?......well punk, do ya?
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    Meanwhile in his head: "I can't believe that bitch just said it was over and that I have a small penis!"

By "Him" I meant the hot head, not jcabin....lol
    LOL but mommy said penis size doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by svltrack View Post
    Wowzers... So since you did not answer him I am curious... Do you? Haha
    What was I going to say? He was just being a loud, obnoxious, aggressive scumbag. There's not much verbal response I would give to someone putting on that kind of a show.
    Last edited by jcabin; August 29th, 2010 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Dauphin County)

shouldda punched him in the mouth and learned him some manners !!
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post

Mommy lied.

What was I going to say? He was just being a loud, obnoxious, aggressive scumbag. There's not much verbal response I would give to someone putting on that kind of a show.
    Good thinking. It would have gotten you nowhere and makes him look more of an idiot.

Speech is a protected activity, but picking fights is not. In a perfect world, a cop would be nearby and would have cited the loudmouth for disorderly conduct. In a less-perfect world, you'd hold up an audio recorder and ask him to repeat what he just said, to be used as evidence against him (along with the video from the store cameras.) Or use a cell phone, tell him this is going on YouTube, because he's really funny, in a "special" kind of way.

But really, you can't fix stupid. All we can hope for is that a jackass like that runs into an armed jackass with anger management issues, and they mutually destroy each other.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

No no.. 100% you did the right thing by not getting into it with the guy. I was giving you a hard time amongst people who OC is all.. Sorry I was not more clear

(Westmoreland County)

I'm still laughing here.

I was out with my brother today to pick some stuff up and grab a bite to eat. Normal stuff, nobody even noticed as far as I know.

On the way back to my house we pulled in to the Sunoco on 115 at the top of mt effort/where blakeslee begins. My brother pulls up next to the pump and I get out to head in and grab some smokes. As I'm walking in there is this middle aged guy, mullet, crusty baseball hat, unkempt mustache, faded orange wife beater, loafers, those red short shorts people stopped wearing in the 1970's. He was standing on the opposite side of the pump from where we parked, cursing up a storm, talking about how he wanted to kick someones ass for crossing him to the female in the drivers seat of his ugly red japanese SUV. In the 5 seconds it took me to walk around the front of the car and passed him I heard every curse I know and a few new ones. I heard a brief pause as I passed by, assuming he spotted me was thrown off from his obnoxious bullshit.

So I get inside, and while I'm waiting in line I look out through the doors and there is he is giving me a hard look. Finally it's my turn at the register so I ask for my smokes and begin paying when this guy comes walking in. He looks like he's walking with a reason, very aggressive, and staring me intently in the eyes. He gets about 5 yards from me and says, "you must feel like a real tough guy huh mother fucker, I bet you need that don't you mother fucker!!?!?". He then proceeds to walk all the way around the opposite side of the counter to the back of the store. I receive my change and a "what just happened look" from the clerk, told her to have a nice day and walked back to the car.

Don't know what that was about, but I caught a good laugh off it. Other than that I really don't know what to think.
    I think you handled that situation very well. I would like to think I could ignore the jerk, but I'm not sure I would have been that cool about it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast