Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Thank you to all who attended our Utah permit class yesterday in York, Pa.

We had a really great group with lots of good questions! Thank you to all who attended. The group was well represented by folks from Pennsylvania, Maryland, and even Virginia!

I love to see when students are willing to travel for good training. Thank you for your business, and thank you for helping to make Proactive Shooters the #1 Utah permit trainer in the Pa./Md./Va. region!

If anyone was not able to attend this class and would like to work out something to schedule another class somewhere in Pa, just drop us an email at training@proactiveshooters.com.

(York County)

Default Re: Thank you to all who attended our Utah permit class yesterday in York, Pa.

Thanks for bringing the class up here to us! It was a good class, I'm very glad I made it. I was afraid I'd be 1) bored to tears and falling asleep, and 2) rushed through the material and let out an hour or two early. Neither happened. I left excited and well informed.

Default Re: Thank you to all who attended our Utah permit class yesterday in York, Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by 15Truckman View Post
    Thanks for bringing the class up here to us! It was a good class, I'm very glad I made it. I was afraid I'd be 1) bored to tears and falling asleep, and 2) rushed through the material and let out an hour or two early. Neither happened. I left excited and well informed.
    Thank you very much! I'm very glad that you enjoyed it! Best of luck!

Jim

(Cumberland County)

Jim,

OK, this message is coming way too late but I've been so darn busy since the class that I barely had time to follow through with my Utah application (although I was able to set that high on the priority list and put it in the mail in less than a week).

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your class tremendously. I'm a career paramedic of 23+ years, an EMS Educator, a life-long hunter and shooter and I lead the tactical paramedics for our County "SWAT" Team, where I get to shoot lots of fun weapons on range days. That said, I go into any training program like a sponge, intent on soaking up any piece of valuable information I can. I had to be there to achieve what I wanted, I had to pay for it, you had to do it to make a living, but the whole thing was painless, interesting and engaging. Kudos to you on a job well-done. I will definately recommend your programs.

Thank you again!
    Jake8147

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do... Life's been good to me so far!" - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8147 View Post
    Jim,

OK, this message is coming way too late but I've been so darn busy since the class that I barely had time to follow through with my Utah application (although I was able to set that high on the priority list and put it in the mail in less than a week).

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your class tremendously. I'm a career paramedic of 23+ years, an EMS Educator, a life-long hunter and shooter and I lead the tactical paramedics for our County "SWAT" Team, where I get to shoot lots of fun weapons on range days. That said, I go into any training program like a sponge, intent on soaking up any piece of valuable information I can. I had to be there to achieve what I wanted, I had to pay for it, you had to do it to make a living, but the whole thing was painless, interesting and engaging. Kudos to you on a job well-done. I will definately recommend your programs.

Thank you again!
    Thank you Jake!

That is one of the nicest compliments that I have received. I truly do love what I do and I believe in the saying that a satisfied student is my best advertising. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the class!

Jim

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
    Thank you Jake!

That is one of the nicest compliments that I have received. I truly do love what I do and I believe in the saying that a satisfied student is my best advertising. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the class!

Jim
    You're welcome, it was well-deserved. Utah arrived in the mail today! Thanks again!
    Jake8147

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do... Life's been good to me so far!" - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8147 View Post
    You're welcome, it was well-deserved. Utah arrived in the mail today! Thanks again!
    Congrats! Enjoy the permit.

Jim