Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Bought an FNP-9 Today

I picked this up today at Tanner's. I generally prefer black, but actually like the dark earth color on the this particular gun. I've read lots good about the gun, have picked it up a few times on my visits there, and finally decided to pull the trigger, and buy it. Haven't shot it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Here it is:

"I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Bought an FNP-9 Today

Looks nice - make sure to let us know how it does at the range. I'm trying to pick a new 9 myself ! Congrats.

(Cumberland County)

You buy pistols like I buy Double Cheeseburgers. I'm jealous. Let us know how it goes.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    You buy pistols like I buy Double Cheeseburgers. I'm jealous. Let us know how it goes.
    Yeah, my pistol buying (in most cases, selling one for another) has gotten a bit out of hand, but the Glock 35 was the last of my 6 pistols that was on my "I think I can replace it with something I'll like more" list. If the FNP-9 lives up to my expectations, I expect (yeah, right) that I might sit with what I have for awhile. I only needed to lay $75 out of pocket for the new FNP-9, so I think I did well. I'm certainly not alone though. I visit Tanner's every Saturday, even if just to look around, and I often see the same two or three other "regulars" doing the same thing.
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Bucks County)

Smile Re: Bought an FNP-9 Today

You made a great purchase, I recently bought a FNP45 from Tanner's about 2 months ago and absolutley love it, it's a little heavy but what do you expect from 15 rounds of .45's in a pistol. Speaking of out of control gun buying since the FN purchase I bought a Ruger MKIII hunter and yesterday bought a Sig 1911 gsr all from Tanner's and all 3 in about 2 months. I can't go in there and leave empty handed. Sucks to be me LOL

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry H View Post
    You made a great purchase, I recently bought a FNP45 from Tanner's about 2 months ago and absolutley love it, it's a little heavy but what do you expect from 15 rounds of .45's in a pistol. Speaking of out of control gun buying since the FN purchase I bought a Ruger MKIII hunter and yesterday bought a Sig 1911 gsr all from Tanner's and all 3 in about 2 months. I can't go in there and leave empty handed. Sucks to be me LOL
    Thanks! Two (or maybe) three Saturdays ago, I managed to get out the door without buying anything. I think I probably had a fever, and was coming down with something.

(Philadelphia County)

Looks great in dessert earth. I'll be curious to hear how it handles.

I was looking at that fnp-9 on Wed. afternoon. I was close to buying it but ended up buying a glock 32 they had in the used case. The glock came with 5 mag's, night sights and looked like it was not shot too much, if at all.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    Looks great in dessert earth. I'll be curious to hear how it handles.
    Mmmmm dessert earth.

I was in there a few months ago and they were selling those with a couple of mags, case, etc... for a really really good price, is that still the case? I've heard great things about it, looking forward to a range report.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by kwijibo52 View Post
    Mmmmm dessert earth.

I was in there a few months ago and they were selling those with a couple of mags, case, etc... for a really really good price, is that still the case? I've heard great things about it, looking forward to a range report.
    The price (as of 08/28/2010) was $425 w/case, 3 mags, etc). To be honest, I didn't shop around prior to buying it. I've always found Tanner's prices to be very good. Looking a bit online since I bought it, I think I did very well. I'll report after shooting it, most likely this upcoming weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast