Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default ABC News hack job on CCW

Just found this sickening "report" on Youtube of a two-part hit-job ABC Snooze did about the inability of CCW to operate efficiently in an event.

I did a Forum Search before posting for "ABC News" and didnt see this posted. See how many inaccuracies you can find in this video. The shame of it is is that Bethlem PA police were involved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY...eature=related

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: ABC News hack job on CCW

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanvic View Post
    Just found this sickening "report" on Youtube of a two-part hit-job ABC Snooze did about the inability of CCW to operate efficiently in an event.

I did a Forum Search before posting for "ABC News" and didnt see this posted. See how many inaccuracies you can find in this video. The shame of it is is that Bethlem PA police were involved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY...eature=related
    clearly no one should have a gun except for police. Certainly no one that wears a tight fitting spandex shirt over their guns.

I wonder what would happen if the entire room had guns and was Open Carrying?

(Monroe County)

The holsters and attire are extremely poor for carrying a firearm. If you can't get your gun out what good is it. Nobody who is serious about self defense and takes the time to train and educate themselves would use the set up that was provided for these students. Why they used people who play airsoft, who may have gone to the range and shot at paper targets, or have zero firearms experience for this is obvious. It is because this was biased against concealed carry.

Try putting some competent gun owners there and see how the ratio changes from complete failure to survival. I'm not under the illusion that carrying a gun and even having training will mean you survive each and every time, but it certainly gives you a chance to save your life and the lives of those around you. Some might say, "well that chance might mean you accidentally shoot innocent people", and it was highlighted by that girl who stated she "didnt even think about people running infront of you". Someone who is serious about self defense, has given considerable thought to what it means and what it takes to pull the trigger, well, they know all about getting an angle and line of fire. That's basic.

ETA: To add to the lack of credibility of this exercise, the gun man knew which student was concealed carry, and where he was sitting. This diminishes if not entirely eliminates any chance of the student being able to respond without getting lit up instantly. The gunman had a plan before he went in, and knows who he is executing before he even enters the room.
    Last edited by jcabin; August 27th, 2010 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Montgomery County)

Even the YoutUbe comments discredit this pathetic excuse for a news report.

(Butler County)

Head gear, gloves, extra large shirts, ya, that replicates a normal classroom situation.

It seemed like the shooter knew who was armed. I think they should of had a ccer in the group that the cops did not know about.

AND........

I wonder if any of the students had a LTCF. If not, the Bethlehem police just turned all of those students into criminals.

(Mercer County)

What a bogas test. Leave it to the liberal owned press to air that! Secondly, that was a stupid thing for law enforcement to even attempt. What if a student in that room was CCW for real and they didn't know it? This moron would have probably been shot and killed. In addition, if that were to happen in real life what jerk is going to pull a gun that is loaded with plastic bullets and make themselves a target? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Completely dumbass video with bogas results. Just another brainwashing trick by the liberal media to serve the sheeple.
    You can't fix stupid....... So I try to ignore Liberals!

Im startin to realise I cant stand the sound of Diane Sawyers voice. And I like that kind of drawl

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimba View Post
    I wonder if any of the students had a LTCF. If not, the Bethlehem police just turned all of those students into criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finster View Post
    What if a student in that room was CCW for real and they didn't know it?
    It was likely filmed at a training facility. The whole experiment holds no credibility as they gave zero information about the variables.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Finster View Post
    What a bogas test. Leave it to the liberal owned press to air that! Secondly, that was a stupid thing for law enforcement to even attempt. What if a student in that room was CCW for real and they didn't know it? This moron would have probably been shot and killed. In addition, if that were to happen in real life what jerk is going to pull a gun that is loaded with plastic bullets and make themselves a target? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Completely dumbass video with bogas results. Just another brainwashing trick by the liberal media to serve the sheeple.
    The other students were either police or ABC, it said so at some point early on when he told the girl next to him he had a gun.

Don't forget the guy with the gun was sitting front center and the gun man didn't block the door.

I think it probably did do some good. Makes you at least concider what it "could" look like to be in that situation. It also makes open carry look that much more appealing.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    ETA: To add to the lack of credibility of this exercise, the gun man knew which student was concealed carry, and where he was sitting. This diminishes if not entirely eliminates any chance of the student being able to respond without getting lit up instantly. The gunman had a plan before he went in, and knows who he is executing before he even enters the room.

I saw this video when it first aired, and that was the first thing I noticed: The shooter enters aimed at the teacher, and as they are firing there the shooter is looking left at the person who he knows is CCW even before the CCW person has made a move.

The video pissed me off, because I got all excited that they were going to do a real story...silly me
    And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. -- Stephen Colbert

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast