Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Bullseye Firearms & Gun Vault - New Shop in New Alexandria, PA

A new shop just opened up in New Alexandria Called Bullseye Firearms & Gun Vault. They took over the old bank on Main Street and turned the old vault into a cool place to show off their collection of interesting guns! They carry pistols, rifles and shotguns as well as some AR style rifles but no Milsurp or AK stuff. They also stock Weapon Shield CLP.

Phone is: 724-668-5033 (412 West Main Street, New Alexandria, PA 15670)

This is a Sister store of Bullseye Firearms in Homer City, PA.

Just passing this info along as it happens to be very close to my work! I haven't purchased from them yet, but I have been there and the staff seems knowledgeable and curteous. The facility is also very nice...the Gun Vault is worth a look!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Bullseye Firearms & Gun Vault - New Shop in New Alexandria, PA

I was thinking about a trip down, they had a piece in the Murrysville Paper, and I picked up a flier at the Monroeville gun show. They say they sell reloading components as well.

(Westmoreland County)

I took a drive down to New Alexandria to Bullseye, he has some nice firearms, But I can not say the same about his prices, My brother ordered a Marlin XL7C 3006 at Bee’s in Saltsburg Price $339.00, Bullseye price $369.00. The Nikon prostaff 3x9x40 scopes Bee sells for $139.00 , Bullseye wanted $169.00. I was looking at some beat up used Glock 22 10 round Mag,s Bullseye price $25.00 each , I bought two new glock factory 14 round Mag,s at the Gun show, $22.00 each. I checked on a can of Varget, Bullseye price $23.99, I stopped into Bee’s on the way home same can of Varget, I paid $20.99. So Bee in Saltsburg has nothing to worry about as far as competition from Bullseye. To be fare Bullseye is cheaper than the two clowns in Delmont, and I did see a couple used rifles and handguns that had good prices on them, But that will be my last trip to New Alexandria, looking for new guns or reloading components.

(Westmoreland County)

I'll agree with you on Bee's! I buy a lot of my stuff there! But it is nice to have another fun store in town to browse! My boss is buying a S&W 686 4" barrel from Bullseye...it was only $10 more than Bee's plus they have it on stock. Bee's would have been a week's wait.

Bullseye in Homer City was never rock bottom on price either but both stores are nice places to visit. Just gotta shop around for the best price.

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Westmoreland County)

I don’t think I gave Bullseye a bad review, his prices are comparable to Powel in Penn-Hills or Braverman in Wilkinsburg, And as you said, with Bee most time you do need to wait a week, I am a regular customer at Bee’s, and a couple months ago I ordered a rifle, as with most of Bee’s guns he ordered and picked it up at Grice.
    But on this order, the guys out to Grice forgot to put my Rifle in with the rest of Ken’s order, The day the Rifle was to come in, I called and Ken told me about the mix up, and before I said anything, he told me that he had called Grice and the Rifle would be over night shipped to him the next day, I picked up the Rifle the following day.
    So if you don’t mind waiting a week, Bee’s is pretty hard to beat as far as price and service go.

(Westmoreland County)

I will always give my money to Bee's first when buying new!

(Indiana County)

I have bought many used guns from Bullseye after some haggling, never could afford their new prices.
    Got a real nice deal on a 629 ClassicDX once.
    Same for ammo, I have bought some stuff that was "traded" in, but never "new" boxes.
    I have gotten some screamin' good deals on used holsters though.

I also agree on the used mag prices as well as new mag prices. Last time I was in, which has been a while now, he had KCI Glock mags in the case for either $24 or $29, either way I just shook my head and left, stopped at Security Military and Tim had them for $12.

As to the knowledgeable staff, I guess I may be a bit biased in remarking on that after seeing one of the Homer City guys showing a customer a laminate stocked Garand and going on about how it was priced so great seeing as how nice the the wood was and that it was all wartime original and matching.

Good luck to them, any new shop opening is better than a shop closing down.

(Indiana County)

Thumbs up Re: Bullseye Firearms & Gun Vault - New Shop in New Alexandria, PA

The guys running Bullseye Gun Vault in New Alexandria do a good job of getting nice used inventory and will deal fairly with you. Give them a chance.

I've picked up three very fair deals on hard to find used guns there- the latest being a Marlin 1894 carbine in .357MAG from the mid 1980's in near mint condition for $400. Try finding one of those used anywhere and the new ones are $545 to $600 IF you can get one.

Their prices on new a pretty competitive for a stocking gun dealer. Yes, if you are willing to order every gun you buy there are cheaper shops, however it is nice to see and handle what you are buying too. I shop both ways.

They have a great collection of antique and vintage S&W handguns on display too. Worth the trip in just to drool.

(Indiana County)

Thumbs up Re: Bullseye Firearms & Gun Vault - New Shop in New Alexandria, PA

Well, it turns out the Marlin 1894 I mentioned in my previous post from several weeks ago is a "problem child". I returned it and Nathan at B.E. Gun Vault had the rifle repaired for me at his cost.
    Unfortunately on my next range session the problem recurred. I called Nathan, explained the situation and he offered to have it worked on again or refund 100% of my purchase price.

Excellent customer service!!! Not may gun stores stand behind their used firearms like Bullseye Gun Vault.
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER, GOA, SAF, PAFOA

(Indiana County)

I've bought 3 gun from Nathan at Bullseye, all were great deals, don,t alway go by the price taq, Nathan is willing to make a deal. I waited 3 weeks for a gun from Bee's, finally I called Nathan, he had it in 3 days. That's the kind of service that I like, price or not, I'll go to the Gun Vault

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast