Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Bullseye Firearms & Gun Vault - New Shop in New Alexandria, PA

Gun Vault's "Black Friday" newspaper ad was featured on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday December 5th during Jay's "Headlines" segment.

Someone sent in the 'Bullseye Firearms Gun Vault- Where Santa Shops for His Guns' ad.

Funny thing, I was in the store on Monday to pick-up some SD ammo!
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER, GOA, SAF, PAFOA

(Blair County)

I stopped there yesterday with my wife on our way home from pittsburg for the first time and their gun prices were pretty decent, his powder prices were better than east coast's sale prices. My wife was looking at some new glocks and springfields and nathans customer service was great, we will be def. stopping again for a purchase.

(Indiana County)

Nathan and Matt are pretty aggressive buyers of quality used guns. If you are thinking of trading or selling a gun, especially Smith and Wesson handguns and Winchester rifles, swing by and let them make you an offer. Nathan also buys complete collections.

They are now a stocking Kimber dealer along with Glock, S&W and Springfield. Plus they sell several makes of AR platform rifles.

As the previous poster mentioned their prices on powder are really good and that is where I buy mine.

I always stop when in the are to see what is new.

(Westmoreland County)

I got a great deal on a used Sig P220 and Delta Elite from Nate. He's a big Sig fan as well as a 10mm fan! Usually always has some hard to find 10mm stuff on stock.

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Indiana County)

Against my better judgement after my previous over the phone experiences with the Gun Vault, my girlfriend and I stopped in to look for her first handgun.

Nate was eager to show us things in the case, we told him it would be her first gun and he explained things very well.
    She really liked the SR9C he showed her, while she was thinking about it, a group of guys came in also looking for a handgun.
    One of them was also looking at the SR9C and it was the last one in stock.

He said he would take it but Nate told him that she had been looking at it first and he would like to give her a chance to think about it since we were there first.
    This is something she really appreciated.
    We talked it over off to the side and while doing so, the guy pawing at it dropped the mag onto the floor, she kinda chuckled and said "that's Ok, he can have it".

Nate said he had some coming in and that if we decided we wanted one, to call and that he could even have one sent up to the Homer City store to save us some traveling.

I noticed some decent prices on a few of the used rifles, there was a good selection of holsters and other odds 'n ends.

What I found slightly irritating was that the long guns behind the counter are soooo far away and I couldn't see any tags.
    He was busy with the other guys and although there were a few mil-surps that I would have liked to take a look at, I didn't feel the need to have him pull a pile of them over to the counter while he was doing paperwork on the other guys.
    This setup always irks me at shops where this is done, there must have been at least 6+ feet between the front of the counter and the first rows of long guns, add to that the little tags and it is frustrating.
    Ehh, just a pet peeve I suppose and it's done all over, so I'm not singling them out, just a typical design flaw IMO most shops do when laying out the place.
    I think Mil-surps that have seen a battlefield could survive being out on the floor to be pawed at.

So,
    I guess someone might have had a talk about the customer service, I can't complain at all about the service we received in person.

Even though we ended up buying somewhere else, she said that when she is looking again that we would be stopping back because of the way he talked to her about the guns, not like some other shops that directed everything to me and that she liked that he was "putting" up with our questions.

I'll stop in again.

(Allegheny County)

I have heard nothin but GOOD things about Nathan

(Indiana County)

I picked up a Springfield EMP at Bullseye Gun Vault the other day.

They are really stocked with good, clean used handguns right now! Lots of S&W revolvers and 3rd gen pistols including a pair of 1006's and a CS-45. nearly a dozen ANIB Ruger Blackhawks and Vaqueros plus a good stock of new Springfields, Glocks and some Kimbers.

Their big second anniversary sale with ammo specials, prize drawings etc is this Saturday, August 11th. Good time to stop by!

Clearfield, Indiana, Jefferson Co. area, Pennsylvania

I also have done business with Nick at Homer City. Well stocked. Quick friendly service. Fair prices. Plenty of parking. Easy in and out.
    It's worth the trip if you have a mind to.

(Indiana County)

FYI- Bullseye in New Alexandria has surplus 30.06 AMMO! When is the lat time you saw that!

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by bman1187 View Post
    I have heard nothin but GOOD things about Nathan
    I agree, I live literally between the 2 shops, and drive past the new alex shop everyday to work. I have been in the market for a new pistol and decided to stop, my friend recently got a really good deal on a glock a few weeks ago. Nathan was the only guy there and the shop was decently busy(someone was working in the back, I could hear grinding going on, they do custom work and mods), there was a man inquiring about some vintage pistol, a local BPD officer who was inquiring about building his AR that he is going to carry in his car for home entry, and some guys he knew. I was in no hurry, so I browsed around and was listening to Nathan explain to the owner of the pistol about its' value and the fact that he wanted to buy it for 500, and honestly admitted that he would try and sell it for 1000, aiming for a at least 6-700. So either he was full of crap, or was truthful, and I have people lie to me all day, he was honest and sincere in my opinion. He then juggled all of us well, showing guns to everyone there and trading the older gentleman out of his pistol into another gun plus cash back, it was a good atmosphere. The shop is clean, not huge, but the guns were nice, no crap. He gave me a price, which I shopped online after I got home, and its a good price, honestly, he is withing 20 bucks of the cheapest online price, by the time it is shipped and ffl fee, it will be the same price. The whole experience was positive and I have no problem giving him my business, I am calling him tomorrow to order the gun, he has earned my respect and business in that hour I was in there. I have felt uncomfortable in some gun shops, the clerks are pushy or uninterested, I am not your typical gun buyer or have a great knowledge as many other, just a regular guy who is getting into pistols as a past time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast