Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default where can i go for paper work?

looking to get florida licsense. where do i go on net so i can have them send me aplications? somthing like florida agriculture?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: where can i go for paper work?

Look at the top of any page here on the forum, there you'll find a bunch of tabs you can click on for various things, in your case you'd click on the "LAW" tab, once on the page that opens up you'd click on the Reciprocity link, once there you'd scroll down to Florida Carry Information link, once there you'd click on the How To Apply link and within the first sentence you'd find an online request form for applications link, fill out the application and your paper work is on the way.

I filled out that request form and had my papers in about a week. I never used them though, I'm going to go with a Utah non-resident permit, it gives me the same states I needed and costs much less, both initially and for renewals.

The above would work for info about all the states with which PA has reciprocity.

With a little patience and perseverance you can find the answers to just about any firearm questions here on the forum, or just type your question into a Google search page.

For a list of all 50 states and their laws you may want to go here, http://www.handgunlaw.us/

Good Luck, welcome to the PAFOA,
    Bill
    Last edited by soberbyker; October 28th, 2007 at 07:21 AM.