Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: New Shop Delco Shooting Supply

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I've shot there maybe a dozen times over the past year or so. I can't address any inconsistent polices as I've not experienced any. The first time I shot there, I asked about the policy and was told as I described previously. Since then, I typically buy a box of theirs (along with a paper target) and bring a few of my own. No owner/employee has said boo.
    They may not say boo Gman, but be advised that the posted range rules via their web site requires store bought ammunition to be solely used within their
    facillity. The verbal policy you describe sounds reasonable, perhaps they should update their website to spread the good word.
    With the update,they may even gain a few more members considering the high price of their ammo.

(Delaware County)

There is no way Mike gave any body a hard time or talked down to any body he don't have it in him to be a dick . He works very hard on keeping the place nice and clean and is one of the nicest "PUBLIC" range owner I know . Compare him to SPAG or Target master you will see Mike is a ace

The price is more on ammo but you are not just buying ammo you are buying a box of bullets, a clean well lighted and ventilated place to shoot it at (in one of the most populated counties in the state ) the Insurance policies and clean up for all the lead . not bad for a extra $4.00 a box . His price is are great on guns also he keeps his prices lower with the intent to make money by volume of sales

If you need to shoot for less money Don and Dave have a reloading class once a month at Delco Shooting supply you can learn how to roll your own then join a "PRIVATE" club and shoot $8,00 a box 45's till the cows come home

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by fats429 View Post

The price is more on ammo but you are not just buying ammo you are buying a box of bullets, a clean well lighted and ventilated place to shoot it at (in one of the most populated counties in the state ) the Insurance policies and clean up for all the lead . not bad for a extra $4.00 a box . His price is are great on guns also he keeps his prices lower with the intent to make money by volume of sales
    Very good point and different way at looking at it.
    Tim

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by fats429 View Post
    There is no way Mike gave any body a hard time or talked down to any body he don't have it in him to be a dick . He works very hard on keeping the place nice and clean and is one of the nicest "PUBLIC" range owner I know . Compare him to SPAG or Target master you will see Mike is a ace

If you need to shoot for less money Don and Dave have a reloading class once a month at Delco Shooting supply you can learn how to roll your own then join a "PRIVATE" club and shoot $8,00 a box 45's till the cows come home
    Yes 429, that is what I have done. I would rather be a member of a club than a customer of an indoor establishment. I am still shooting those 45s and the cows have not come home yet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567