Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: New Shop Delco Shooting Supply

I just moved into the urea for work temporarily and just stopped by to kill some time. The shop has very reasonable prices on reloading supplies. Dave and his son are very friendly and laid back.

His efforts to teach noobs about reloading and shooting on his website are commendable.

Nice little shop.

+1 for this shop

Helped me out on mailing a handgun to a fellow member. Very helpful. Will definitely keep this shop in mind.

(Montgomery County)

I did another transfer there on Friday. I was glad to see the amount of guns in the cases growing. The prices were decent also. I love having a good shop close to home.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveIam View Post
    I did another transfer there on Friday. I was glad to see the amount of guns in the cases growing. The prices were decent also. I love having a good shop close to home.
    How much does he charge for the transfers...transfers as in private or gunbroker type?

(Montgomery County)

It was a private transfer, $25. I may go back and pick up another pistol soon.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Delaware County)

I found out about this shop on Craig's list of all places. I answered an ad about 500 count boxes of .45 LRN only to find out there's a new gun shop in the area. Sweet!

I stopped by to pick up some lead and was impressed with their selection of reloading supplies. They also carry a selection of RCBS reloading equipment. The stock of guns is limited but from other reports I've read here it appears to be growing.

Very nice folks, I met Dave and his Pop (who's name escapes me ATM) and chatted for a bit. I also found out they offer a FREE class for reloading noobs (like me) as well.

This shop is great for those who depend on public transportation. Only one short block from the Prospect Park/Moore (R2 Marcus Hook/Wilmington/Newark) train station and the 114 bus rt.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rik Bitter View Post
    I found out about this shop on Craig's list of all places. I answered an ad about 500 count boxes of .45 LRN only to find out there's a new gun shop in the area. Sweet!

I stopped by to pick up some lead and was impressed with their selection of reloading supplies. They also carry a selection of RCBS reloading equipment. The stock of guns is limited but from other reports I've read here it appears to be growing.

Very nice folks, I met Dave and his Pop (who's name escapes me ATM) and chatted for a bit. I also found out they offer a FREE class for reloading noobs (like me) as well.

This shop is great for those who depend on public transportation. Only one short block from the Prospect Park/Moore (R2 Marcus Hook/Wilmington/Newark) train station and the 114 bus rt.
    I found this shop a while ago. My brother and I have both bought guns from them. Great guys to deal with.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

not a positive or negative comment just an FYI they charge $50 for a gunbroker style transfer (the info on gunbroker is incorrect according to the owner).

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan92084 View Post
    not a positive or negative comment just an FYI they charge $50 for a gunbroker style transfer (the info on gunbroker is incorrect according to the owner).

I am the owner and the policy is $40 for an internet transfer on USED firearms only. We charge $25 for an in-store transfer face to face transfer between two people.

If your situation does not fit the above two scenarios you must come and discuss the transaction in person.

Thanks,
    Dave

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by daven1911 View Post
    I am the owner and the policy is $40 for an internet transfer on USED firearms only. We charge $25 for an in-store transfer face to face transfer between two people.

If your situation does not fit the above two scenarios you must come and discuss the transaction in person.

Thanks,
    Dave
    I thought it was less than $50. I think $25 is a decent charge on face to face transfers. Like I have said before it is a nice clean store and the owners are very knowledgable. The prices are good and their inventory is growing. If you are local you should givre them a shot. (Not directed to you Dave but to people in the area).
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast