Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: New Shop Delco Shooting Supply

I mean i'm excited about a new local shop and look forward to shopping but Daven1911 wouldn't happen to be the shops owner Dave@delcoshootingsupply.com suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by chaotic View Post
    I mean i'm excited about a new local shop and look forward to shopping but Daven1911 wouldn't happen to be the shops owner Dave@delcoshootingsupply.com suspicious
    lol, good catch.

If that is you Dave, I'm sure everyone on here would rather you introduce you and your shop personally, without the obscurity.

He's probably bashful
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Delaware County)

Well regardless, I welcome a new store in Delco.

I miss Old and Oddities. I would never go in there to buy something new, but it was neat to see all the old guns. I was in there when the "Fire Sale" started, got a nice deal on an old winchester rifle. Apparently the owner was going through a divorce. Real shame. I remember the other store on MacDade near 420 closed about 2 years earlier too, also a nice guy.

All I know now in Delco is Miller's in Linwood, TargetMaster in Chadds Ford and Suburban Armory in Collingdale. Suburban seems to be on its last leg with the neighborhood getting worse every year. Millers is a real small shop, decent prices but the owner is no spring chicken, so who knows if he will stay in business in 5 to 10 years.

and TargetMaster is simply...Targetmaster.

I like more options, and I don't want to drive real far just to buy a gun and ammo.
    Last edited by theyoungone; August 31st, 2010 at 11:56 PM.

(Delaware County)

Sorry for being unclear. I did not intend to hide behind my member name. My name is Dave Natale and I am the owner of Delco Shooting Supply. I encourage all to come out and see what I have to offer. I am expanding my inventory every week and I am always looking for input from my customers of what they want to see in my store. I am always open for suggestions so let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Dave

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by daven1911 View Post
    Sorry for being unclear. I did not intend to hide behind my member name. My name is Dave Natale and I am the owner of Delco Shooting Supply. I encourage all to come out and see what I have to offer. I am expanding my inventory every week and I am always looking for input from my customers of what they want to see in my store. I am always open for suggestions so let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Thanks Dave, you shady guy! J/K

Welcome, I look forward to visiting your shop. I befriended your business on FB but had a question. Is your shop OC friendly and is your staff on board with your policy? Nothing is more annoying than being told to leave or that what I'm doing is illegal, when I simply want to spend money on some new toys!

GL with the venture!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theyoungone View Post
    I like more options, and I don't want to drive real far just to buy a gun and ammo.
    There is a place in Yeadon, Double Action. I've shot there many times, nice people, clean etc. They have the typical gun shop stuff and consignment items as well.

(Montgomery County)

I will be checking out this new shop after the holiday weekend. I feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    There is a place in Yeadon, Double Action. I've shot there many times, nice people, clean etc. They have the typical gun shop stuff and consignment items as well.
    Thanks for the heads up. For some reason Double Action was completely off my radar. I also did not know there was another indoor range in Delco other than Target Master.

(Delaware County)

Double Action has a nice range but they make you buy all your ammo there and their ammo prices are, of course, very high.

Miller's in Linwood is a nice little store but they are thinking of retiring soon last I talked to them. I am all for a new shop in Delco and look forward to stopping by!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast