Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The PAFOA Logo

Pretty kewl logo if I do say so myself.

(Cumberland County)

Looks good dan.
    Do not worry about the bullet with your name on it. Instead, worry about the buckshot addressed, "To whom it may concern"

(Chester County)

I like what you are doing, but...

I think it is very important to show a handgun on there also. In fact, I think it is more important to show a handgun if you want this to reflect a support of our rights. We have too many people out there that put handguns in a different category than long guns as far as support for your rights goes. If this is supposed to support firearms owners I think it is important to show support for the firearm that is usually the first to come under attack by the uneducated masses.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Soylent Green
    I like what you are doing, but...

I think it is very important to show a handgun on there also. In fact, I think it is more important to show a handgun if you want this to reflect a support of our rights. We have too many people out there that put handguns in a different category than long guns as far as support for your rights goes. If this is supposed to support firearms owners I think it is important to show support for the firearm that is usually the first to come under attack by the uneducated masses.
    Well handguns are different. Rifles and shotguns dont kill people, only deer and ducks and stuff.. Handguns kill people. Thats why they are bad.

</sarcasm>

Hehe, anyways..
    Placing a handgun in the logo seems challenging.. Unless you did something like have a head on 'aiming at you' handgun over the 2 rifles. But it wouldant look as clean as it does now.

Im guessing that more people have handguns than muskets tho..

(Lancaster County)

Any news on a Tee shirt or did I miss it?
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Philadelphia County)

Default Nice!!!

I will join the chorous in progress.....

bring on the tee-shirt and sticker!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Soylent Green
    I think it is very important to show a handgun on there also. In fact, I think it is more important to show a handgun if you want this to reflect a support of our rights.
    I agree. Maybe a revolver in the white space above the state and and auto below the state.
    Do not worry about the bullet with your name on it. Instead, worry about the buckshot addressed, "To whom it may concern"

Wink LOGO Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by danp
    This is the logo that will be printed on shirts, stickers, letterhead and whatever else I feel like printing up.
    Ever think of getting it embroidered on a denim shirt? Wife does that here, Let me ask her how hard it would be to digitize this. And what the cost would be.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Erie County)

I have ordered 500 stickers from koolprint, and when they arrive, I'll post about it. Folks can Private Message me their postal address (or a PO box) and I'll drop one in the mail. I will price them at cost, as it's going to cost about $500 to get the first batch run.

-douglas

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by doug
    I have ordered 500 stickers from koolprint, and when they arrive, I'll post about it. Folks can Private Message me their postal address (or a PO box) and I'll drop one in the mail. I will price them at cost, as it's going to cost about $500 to get the first batch run.

-douglas
    Sweet doug, let me know when they come in.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast