Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default alternateforce.net?

www.alternateforce.net

They're the only place I've found that has some stuff I need, but I've never heard of them before. I'm very wary of ordering from unknown entities 'cause I've gotten screwed a couple times. Anyone bought anything from, or heard anything about, them?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: alternateforce.net?

Nobody? Guess I'll just have to take a chance.

(Bucks County)

Thumbs up Re: alternateforce.net?

Forgot about this thread. I placed an order at alternateforce.net last month, and I had a great experience. They were friendly, and helpful, and I won't hesitate to order from them again.

(Lehigh County)

If I had seen the thread earlier I wouldve def said you'd def be ok. Its the first time I saw the site but right off the bat you can tell its a professional website, ie. legit. They have special order forms for government agencies even.

Also looks like they have some useful things. I think I may order from them thx

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunMan21 View Post
    If I had seen the thread earlier I wouldve def said you'd def be ok. Its the first time I saw the site but right off the bat you can tell its a professional website, ie. legit. They have special order forms for government agencies even.

Also looks like they have some useful things. I think I may order from them thx
    Careful. Some sites look pretty legit, but looks can be deceiving. TGSCOM websites look very professional but have a horrible track record. (topglock, Midwest hunters outlet, etc.) I've personally never had a problem but google it and see what I mean. Always find reviews before giving your money to an unknown website.

Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Sorry no one responded but I am glad you a good experience. I am checking them out now and there is definitely stuff that I never knew I needed lol.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America