Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser for AR-15

(Armstrong County)

Default Re: Laser for AR-15

............sounds like someone dropped $200 on a Wicked laser "Light Saber"

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    you think your the laser king dontcha huh lol...............WELL

I found the best, hands down no objection brightest laser, the most dangerous laser, a laser that can be seen on the day with the brightest sun and can be seen for miles

It's so bad ass and dangerous, i'm not going to post the site. I've known about the laser for a few months now and its only 200 or maybe it 300 now. This laser is soooooooooooo powerful that it comes with like a waiver. It's so boss that you can't point it in the sky because you might take out a pilot.

If you want to know about the laser PM me
    It starts at $300 now... if you are talking about the Wicked Lasers...
    Last edited by NikeBauer21; August 18th, 2010 at 07:16 AM.
    III%

(Wyoming County)

You don't have to spend a ton of money to get a good laser. I got mine at the split rock gun show a company was demoing the laser and it was $125 for a 6mw laser. It hasn't moved very far off zero at all. On the box it says TBI. I don't use it much other than its cool to have a EO and laser. By the way seeing the laser is really easy during the day even on black items.

pics

through the eo view

"I quote no authors but God and experience" Principles Osteopathy

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by shooker8 View Post
    You don't have to spend a ton of money to get a good laser.
    Sometimes, that's certainly the case. However, in most cases, one will pay more for a better product. But by all means, if you can find a quality product that has a lowered price, it's certainly a smart move. But your number one priority should be the quality, regardless of price. Just most often, the better quality costs a bit more..
    III%

(Wyoming County)

Truly though a laser is more novelty than anything. I can get really fast decent groupings at close range and even out to 50 yards with a laser, but I'm going to go with my optic first. Secondly I don't want a super strong laser because my green laser is practically useless at night. This is for a few reasons it lights up a room, there is a solid beam from target to gun, and lastly shining it on a wall or anything shiny can blind you if your close. I think a red laser is the way to go at night its just a dot on the person and during the day you have your sights.

(Lackawanna County)

[QUOTE=NikeBauer21;1307477]It starts at $300 now... if this is the one you were talking about... QUOTE]

you should delete the link, that thing is dangerous and from what i read it shouldn't even be offered to the public. I nearly bought one because it was blue and someone said it was a weapon mounted laser which it isn't. The exposure rate on the laser is like under a second......so less than 1 second of having your friend or whoever shine it near you can make you blind.

(Allegheny County)

[QUOTE=mickey01023;1308084]
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    It starts at $300 now... if this is the one you were talking about... QUOTE]

you should delete the link, that thing is dangerous and from what i read it shouldn't even be offered to the public. I nearly bought one because it was blue and someone said it was a weapon mounted laser which it isn't. The exposure rate on the laser is like under a second......so less than 1 second of having your friend or whoever shine it near you can make you blind.
    I just went on that site, some of those lasers just look like an accident waiting to happen. No thanks I'll stick with my TLR-2.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    It's been posted on here a few times before... Plus, they give warnings, and make the buyer sign for it... so it's on them..

Frankly, I have no idea why anyone would want one, since it isn't very practical to use...
    III%

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by shooker8 View Post
    You don't have to spend a ton of money to get a good laser. I got mine at the split rock gun show a company was demoing the laser and it was $125 for a 6mw laser. It hasn't moved very far off zero at all.
    It shouldn't move at all.
    Jeff Cooper was a huge supporter of gun games, when he was winning them at least...

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    It shouldn't move at all.
    This is because of mounting and remounting, not shooting. Even then Its never off by more than an inch. It is held to the rails with 3 allen keys and locks in 3 spots for plenty of grip. This is over a 2 year span
    Last edited by shooker8; August 18th, 2010 at 09:27 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast