Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neo31Rex31

(Delaware County)

Default Neo31rex31 (UPDATE)

I'm excited to make an update to a post that I put up earlier this week about Neo31rex31. For anyone who read the post, you already know that I did not have anything good to say about this particular seller and that things were not going well at all. To anyone who did not read the post, the basic circumstances surrounded around this being my first transaction with him and how I sent him my money but then communication was nonexistent.

I won't dwell on that because the important thing is that things have worked out and the Seller has most definitely made good on this deal. After emailing an admin on this site and the lines of communication being made to open, I discovered that the seller had some personal circumstances that were not conveyed to me. The circumstances apparently were verifiable, and although I am not personally in touch with those circumstances, I do believe the seller and he has gone to great lengths to make it right with me.

I want to publicly thank the seller for how they handled things once the lines of communication were open and I also want to publicly say that although the previous facts of what I reported were accurate and true, the seller was the complete opposite of that once they got their hands around this situation and made things right. He completely stayed true to all of the positive feedback I have read about him on this board. I am very happy with the condition of my shipment and the speed at which it arrived once things were handled. Thank you Neo31rex31.
    Last edited by dadams831; June 5th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Bad start that ended on a good note.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Neo31rex31 BEWARE!

It's sad I have to do this but I feel the forum should be aware . I struck a deal with this member for a complete AR lower he was selling . We agreed upon a price that included three mags he sent me picture of . I sent a usps MO out on the sat before Memorial Day . I get a text on Tuesday asking if I could verify I sent it ? Stated I have the stub and receipt and I personally handed the sealed envelope to the clerk personally . I get no reply for a few days that he got it ? Been over a week now. Contact him is text to inquire and finally replies he did get it and will be mailing out my package Monday and send tracking # .no number was sent ! Package arrives two days later ok fine I still got it . Open opening it .the lower was not the same manufacturer As he stated to me . Also the three mags were not the ones stated in the photos intact all three were different one beat up alum gi one pmag and one caa made in Israel mag. .the deal breaker form me was that the "complete lower" was missing the buffer and spring ! I quickly sent a text to Eric about this and since then I have not heard a word back from him after multipul attempts ! He was active on this forum on 6-6-19 but his inbox is full . Think carefully before dealing with Eric . If things are corrected to my satisfaction I will edit this feedback . But for now bait and switch and missing parts equal rip off and con !

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Neo31rex31 BEWARE!

There was another thread about this user about a week ago in regards to some AK magazines and money being sent from someone from the Philly area and never received the magazines and couldn't get a response from this seller. That thread is now gone though. MODERATORS?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    There was another thread about this user about a week ago in regards to some AK magazines and money being sent from someone from the Philly area and never received the magazines and couldn't get a response from this seller. That thread is now gone though. MODERATORS?
    Wasn't me. Looks like the OP deleted the thread because he was made whole, as evidenced by his post above.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lehigh County)

Isn't post 11 the updated version?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Isn't post 11 the updated version?
    Not sure, I just know I remembered seeing the dedicated thread about it but couldn't find it to reference it. If everything is ok with this seller then so be it but if there are issues I figured I'd address what I saw so it could be handled by someone higher up. My apologies if this muddied up this thread and if it's been fixed.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lancaster County)

Not sure, I just know I remembered seeing the dedicated thread about it but couldn't find it to reference it. If everything is ok with this seller then so be it but if there are issues I figured I'd address what I saw so it could be handled by someone higher up. My apologies if this muddied up this thread and if it's been fixed.
    I did merge 3 feedback threads together per the rules, maybe that's what you're thinking of.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

I am the OP that was mentioned above. I am the person from the philly area who bought AK mags and ammo. The moderator here is correct in that I deleted the original "angry" post to update the fact that I was made whole. It felt like the right thing to do since I didnt want the negative post lingering for Eric since he made things good with me and seemed to be back to handling things well. Its sad to see that doesn't seem to be the case. Bad communications seem to be common with him lately. In contrast to what Tim Ault is saying, my package was as it should have been. I truly feel for Tim as I know what he must be going through with the frustration of feeling like you've been taken advantage of. I hope Eric straightens things out with him ASAP. A buyer deserves that respect as well as all the upstanding members of this board.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by dadams831 View Post
    I am the OP that was mentioned above. I am the person from the philly area who bought AK mags and ammo. The moderator here is correct in that I deleted the original "angry" post to update the fact that I was made whole. It felt like the right thing to do since I didnt want the negative post lingering for Eric since he made things good with me and seemed to be back to handling things well. Its sad to see that doesn't seem to be the case. Bad communications seem to be common with him lately. In contrast to what Tim Ault is saying, my package was as it should have been. I truly feel for Tim as I know what he must be going through with the frustration of feeling like you've been taken advantage of. I hope Eric straightens things out with him ASAP. A buyer deserves that respect as well as all the upstanding members of this board.
    Given what you have stated now and prior to resolving your issue, I feel you should have left the original post, as a measure of record of the transaction from start to finish. It doesn't serve those who might buy from said seller, at any time in the future, unless the full transaction history is there for the viewing...JM2cents...

(Montgomery County)

I'm waiting for delivery of an item from this seller as well, and I've had no communication with him since 6/3. His pm inbox is full, so i can't send him a message. Any ideas?
    Proverbs 3:5-6 - Feedback:http://goo.gl/S0DfS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast