Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Do you wish to give Lambo an "In Memoriam" title?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 94.94%
  • No

4 5.06%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Bestow "In Memoriam" title to Lambo?

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Since I was the one who created the original thread suggesting we create an honorary title to those who have passed on I would like to make a few comments. Even though I'm not placing a vote.

First, my condolences to friends and family of Lambo,

Second, since I do not recall ever reading any of "lambos'" posts I'm going to refrain from voting. IMO people who do not know of Lambo, his activity in life, or here on the forum, placing a vote does not give a true reflection of the communitys opinion on the deceased. What this means is you should probably not vote.
    Third, since this thread was created to discuss the legitimacy as well as place a vote count to help the admins determine whether or not to bestow said title, if someone were to vote "no" it would be appreciated if that person gave their insight. Again, this would help the admins determine whether or not to bestow said title as opposed to a sampling of padded "yes" or "no" votes.
    I think I understand where you are coming from, but the only thing some of us have to go on is his presence here though his posts. I think as long as one is not known to us as diabolical or sinister in some way they deserve a memorial title. Memorial to me marks a passing on. It aids the unknowing reader in understanding that a poster/person is no longer available for contact. No more - no less.
    I too would like to know the reason one would vote no.
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

(Berks County)

Default Re: Bestow "In Memoriam" title to Lambo?

Poll is closed, and based on the results, the title has been issued. Thanks to all who voted and provided opinions/feedback on Lambo.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123