Starts at 6:30pm

COST: $15, collected at the door. (please bring exact change)
Must Pre-Register by sending me an email to president@acsha.com.

We are capping registrations at 25 shooters, so if you say you are coming, please make sure that you do. I wouldn’t want someone to miss out because someone else took their spot and didn’t show up.

The club will provide food for this event. If anyone wants to bring something to share, please feel free to do so.

Shooting stages will consist of two handgun stages and a jungle walk shotgun stage.

Aside from your handgun and shotgun, please also bring appropriate holster, at least 2 magazines, flashlight, 100 rounds of hand gun ammo, and 50 rounds of shotgun ammo (birdshot 7.5, 8 or 9 shot). Also, eye and ear protection must be worn at all times when on the range.

We will have a DVD player set up in the clubhouse with some training videos playing.

If anyone has any ideas for what we can do to pass the time for the shooters that are waiting, please include that suggestion in your registration email.

ALSO, several people have been telling me that they want to come to this over the past few weeks. That does not count as pre-registration. If you want to come, you need to send me an email.

Thanks
Josh Turner